P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1460 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
jRH9hBQ.jpg

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Are you too stupid to understand the concept of the government coming in to help identify, resolve, and potentially go after the perps as an overall authority figure?

Yes. Why yes you are. At no point - unless the person is an illiterate moron like you - would ever insinuate that it was implied that the NSA was responsible for the hack.

Lower Taxes! Smaller Gubmint! Fwer onerous regulations! Less interference in the sacred Free Market!

And when you get it, then the gubmint is supposed to do something to fix it.

Nov 8, 2012
Lower Taxes! Smaller Gubmint! Fwer onerous regulations! Less interference in the sacred Free Market!

And when you get it, then the gubmint is supposed to do something to fix it.

Yes, because god forbid we reduce and cut costs amongst the most costly of useless items - such as military.

But here you are - valiantly defending our 20 year Afghan war because your current pin-head leader is under your cult - I mean political party.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Are you too stupid to understand the concept of the government coming in to help identify, resolve, and potentially go after the perps as an overall authority figure?

Yes. Why yes you are. At no point - unless the person is an illiterate moron like you - would ever insinuate that it was implied that the NSA was responsible for the hack.

Also, btw, yes I do fully support the government coming in to try to offer whatever help it can to help protect critical infrastructure from attack, privately owned or not. Or making sure it happens better going forward with some sort of regulation, like security protocols need to be audited by a third party every so often. IT guys can chime in on how this can be arranged.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yes, because god forbid we reduce and cut costs amongst the most costly of useless items - such as military.

But here you are - valiantly defending our 20 year Afghan war because your current pin-head leader is under your cult - I mean political party.

You poor thing. I haven't defended the Afghan war & Biden is pulling out the troops at long last. Which has nothing to do with what Republicans are willing to pay for de gubmint to engage in cyber security wrt infrastructure. That would be soshulism, and soshulism is bad. They're just supposed to play cop after the deed is done, because private enterprise is the answer, until it doesn't work.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The GOP never saw it coming. Trump, that is. A cult of personality installed atop their own relentless efforts to radicalize their base & the rest of us, too. It's been corrosive lies from Gingrich forward, even before that. They know they're lying. They don't care. They're just in it for the money, anyway. Whatever sells. Lying for Trump is just an extension of what they've done since forever.

yeah but a democrat also lied that one time so it's only fair!

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

I have to assume that self-destruct CDC bomb featured in The Walking Dead was entirely a fictional creation of the show - otherwise I'm sure it would have been triggered by now. Maybe right after that press briefing when Trump suggested drinking bleach.

• Haha
Reactions: dank69