P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1459 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
BPOo7P2.jpg

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
Apparently, they have no corporate training on cyber security. I don't know how many times I had to use that government module (which allows you to use gov internet resources) on spear fishing and king fishing. Training is what's needed, And extreme filtering of email.
That story about how they were hacked is fictitious. It was meant to be funny and is wholly not factual. It was not an email borne threat but attribution is pointing towards a network threat but they have not released all of the details yet. Neither user training nor email security changes would have prevented the event.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

Stupid. It was a private company that got hacked. As usual, right wing memes can only exist via misinformation and lying. Also, there is nothing wrong with a diverse workforce in general. Unless you are a conservative. They like the whites only thing.

Reactions: pmv
Nov 8, 2012
Stupid. It was a private company that got hacked. As usual, right wing memes can only exist via misinformation and lying. Also, there is nothing wrong with a diverse workforce in general. Unless you are a conservative. They like the whites only thing.
Are you too stupid to understand the concept of the government coming in to help identify, resolve, and potentially go after the perps as an overall authority figure?

Yes. Why yes you are. At no point - unless the person is an illiterate moron like you - would ever insinuate that it was implied that the NSA was responsible for the hack.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Are you too stupid to understand the concept of the government coming in to help identify, resolve, and potentially go after the perps as an overall authority figure?

Yes. Why yes you are. At no point - unless the person is an illiterate moron like you - would ever insinuate that it was implied that the NSA was responsible for the hack.
I have seen zero reports that the NSA was responsible for this hack coming through. Your meme is fucking stupid.