P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1450 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
ZRjP6w6.png

Narrator voice: he was not impressed.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Feb 4, 2009
Had to look that up to check who this Kruse guy was and if he knows what he's talking about - turns out he's a history professor at Princeton, which makes that takedown all the more convincing.

Then just randomly jumping from tweet-to-tweet starting with that one led me to this one, which I can't help thinking makes a very good point (nb on a completely different topic)

Epic and regarding the Boston Small Pox thing, I kind of remember going somewhere on a school field trip where sick people were quarantined and I sort of remember the soldiers sent there. I was a pre teen so I don’t remember many specifics.

Edit: might have been a harbor island or some island near the real bunker hill. Sort of guessing.

Last edited:

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
meanwhile the fascists are having a normal one

View attachment 43408

This is the crap that conservatives see through the peep hole of a Trump branded kaleidoscope. These chicken littles somehow see in the myriad shapes and colors that their sky is falling, that the Democrats are making it happen and the only way to stop it is to reelect the chronic liar and tax evading criminal Donald Trump.

Now, I used to think that whatever newest jaw dropping imbecilic thing that his supporters barf out of their mouths couldn't be topped by something more preposterous, yet time and again I had to admit that as sure as Trump shoots his toes off every time he opens that yapper of his, I get knocked off of my chair with something more unbelievably moronic coming out of the conservative Loony bin.

Reactions: KMFJD