P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1411 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
vlUkW4X.jpg

Feb 4, 2009
It is Jennifer Carpenter (and yes she was Dexter's sister on the show).

I'm not entirely sure what the person that posted it is trying to say, but I've given up on trying to reason what that poster thinks about quite a lot of things so...

Dumb humor that is all.
She looks remotely like AOC & it is fucking Mund

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
So Jeremy Clarkson's politically incorrect jokes got him fired from the BBC.Great to see the institution which gave Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris jobs for decades is really going after the bad people society.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Not a real phan.

I don't know man, there are some weirdos. I've been to....25 or 26 shows? maybe? But it's been a while. 11 years since my last one, I think (Halloween 2009 in Indio). That crowd always annoyed me to some degree because it also attracted a lot of road kid ravers. Do your own music and whatever that's fine, but a lot of people would just hang out in the lot and set up a little rave party and pump their rave music, rolling, selling Special K, whatever. I don't think any of them ever went into a show or ever really listened to the band....but that was one subgroup. A lot of these hippie types, like that guy, are just straight up loonytunes. They are going to be susceptible to crackpot government-listening to you-with-radiowaves nonsense the same as your typical republican would. I spent many of nights staying up listening to dudes like these wax on.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I don't know man, there are some weirdos. I've been to....25 or 26 shows? maybe? But it's been a while. 11 years since my last one, I think (Halloween 2009 in Indio). That crowd always annoyed me to some degree because it also attracted a lot of road kid ravers. Do your own music and whatever that's fine, but a lot of people would just hang out in the lot and set up a little rave party and pump their rave music, rolling, selling Special K, whatever. I don't think any of them ever went into a show or ever really listened to the band....but that was one subgroup. A lot of these hippie types, like that guy, are just straight up loonytunes. They are going to be susceptible to crackpot government-listening to you-with-radiowaves nonsense the same as your typical republican would. I spent many of nights staying up listening to dudes like these wax on.
Yeah, its been a while since my last show. My first show was New Orleans in 94.

Reactions: zinfamous