P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1385 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004

Pendejo Of The United States in all his glory.
46 minutes, no fucking way... how about some cliffs notes or a brief summery. I feel like trump that doesn't want to listen to a national security briefing.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Greenman, Taj, Brandonbull, HumblePie, TexasHiker, No1mind, Speedy? There are so many.
Sadly, real life know that guy. Used to drink beer with him every week or so at one of the local breweries. Even did some gun trading with him.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
XMq3a5W.jpg

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Who does Santa Claus in this Norwegian ad remind you of?

OK, this is not only the greatest ad ever, but it also reminds how amazingly filthy rich Norway is...especially with their crude-funded federal coffers and social services. (That ad was produced by the Norwegian gov't...just watch it again now, with that in mind....and maybe now we are all on the same page, eh?)

I friend of mine (Norwegian), once regaled me of a tale of how the Norwegian social department helped out her neighbor's complaint...that her brand new Volvo was quickly Jones'ed by her neighbor's new Mercedes....so the department cut her a cheque to trade in her shabby new Volvo for a proper Merc.

(I mean, it's believable....but it still sounds like a local joke. Still, I 100% believe it--LOOK AT THAT AD! They are paying for this kind of production. You fricking know they don't give a shit about making sure everyone in Norway is puttering around in Mercs now)