P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1372 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
votecountsCOLOR.jpg

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
just some random busybody going up to someone's house to bitch about a sign and getting told off which is kinda funny but not the funny part which happens at about 1:45 jesus why do i have to explain this

it's the other angry lady in the neighborhood....from across the way, which we never see...because PA, right? yes, that is awsome, and deserved, but also, I mean, Trump lady just seemed like sweet old lady that got bukkaked by a bunch of random angry anonymous PA ladies that we never see, so yes, funny and quirky but also, why really funny?

That's it. right? I'm not making it more than it is?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The funniest part for my was the reaction from the neighbor up the street when 'Karen' told her what she was complaining about.

yes, I mean...that's the point, right? I'm always late to things...on the internet.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
The funniest part for my was the reaction from the neighbor up the street when 'Karen' told her what she was complaining about.
yes that's the funny part, the neighbor down the street just yelling 'fuck trump!' at karen

Reactions: zinfamous