P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1312 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
mfzA4Ve.jpeg

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I think this is badass, but if you love Putin then this beat is certainly the best "The Motherfucking Boss" beat i ever heard. You will want to be banging this out of your car repping for him. Its awesome, just watch. Last time something dropped this hard, it ended up with Japan surrendering in WW2.

Not shown: political critics being assassinated or elections being rigged.

(I was half-expecting this to be tongue in cheek, because surely no one could back a corrupt murderer unironically)

Reactions: mopardude87

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
Not shown: political critics being assassinated or elections being rigged.

(I was half-expecting this to be tongue in cheek, because surely no one could back a corrupt murderer unironically)

Only thing i will say about him, the dude is scary. I wouldn't put it past him to wanna drop some bombs the second we trigger him.

Trump i got no comments, i just drop memes of him in here whenever. He seems to be the one to hate and well he said some things that were honestly offensive to someone like me. I didn't get offended myself but he more or less attacked a type of living like a stupid fucking dick. Add in all the stuff we see and honestly do i need a reason to post that? LOL

I rarely get political lol but yeah i liked the video and thought it was neat. With Trump yeah we can have a hating contest.