P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1291 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
nqf2HM8.jpg

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
My facebook right now, I just can't. LOL

View attachment 24356
I always see that population reduction conspiracy theory, and it just doesn't make sense. How would that benefit the wealthy elite, given that economics and history (ie the Black Death) show that it would reduce the labor pool and thus increase wages?
It's also kinda funny to see people who actually believe the British Royals aren't conservatives. I mean, seriously..

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I could so imagine the Costanzas and the Seinfelds standing on their front lawns screaming at each other.
I think Marty and Helen would be Democrats, Frank and Estelle would be Republicans.

I think the opposite. Marty was always set in his ways and Helen was always so passive. Frank...hell, Frank invented his own religion because he found Christmas to be offensive and inadequate. Dude literally started the War on Christmas!

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Uhhh... Islam forbids images of Mohammad...

Another Trumpeeter spewing her ignorance. Angela Stanton-King was pardoned by President Donald Trump after her 2004 conviction on federal conspiracy charges for her role in a car theft ring. She spent more than two years in prison.

Speaking of ignorance:

So, go have fun with that.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Speaking of ignorance:

So, go have fun with that.
Why yes, I'll have a bit of fun with that...

How the "Ban" on Images of Muhammad Came to Be
Why Does Islam Ban Images of the Prophet Muhammad?
How images of the prophet Muhammad became ‘forbidden’