P&Ns middle name is and

Page 874 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 25, 2013
6983a590d55001366bb7005056a9545d

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
It appears to be. It's tabloid sites that I'm finding it on mostly out of the UK but they are there.

The Metro was a common newspaper when I was living in London. I've not heard of it peddling utter BS, and doctoring a photo (or either accepting one either knowingly or without doing sufficient fact-checking) for the sake of a headline would definitely fall under that category IMO if they did that.

Jan 25, 2011
The Metro was a common newspaper when I was living in London. I've not heard of it peddling utter BS, and doctoring a photo (or either accepting one either knowingly or without doing sufficient fact-checking) for the sake of a headline would definitely fall under that category IMO if they did that.
Yeah that was the least objectionable example I could find.

Feb 4, 2009

This is P&N middle name so I’ll be brief. I was reluctant to post that picture but Trump does have weird things to say about his daughter, like she looks like Stormy Daniels and his various things he’s said on the Stern show over the years. I remember him saying he’d date his daughter if it wasn’t his daughter. Weird things for a Father to say.
The photos are just instants in time, I’m sure if we watched a video clip it would look awkward but not anywhere near as creepy as the pictures.
Trumps people were great at showing one frame videos of Hillary & Obama, so if it’s good for them this is fair game to me.

No responses guys let’s keep this thread as is.