P&Ns middle name is and

Page 795 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
5MnWqRh.png

https://www.wnyc.org/story/secret-r...nts-about-blacks-and-attorney-general-grewal/

Nov 25, 2013
Ames, Iowa, US
A woman writes a note at a vigil for the former Iowa state golf champion Celia Barquín Arozamena, whose body was found by police on a golf course in the city. A man has been charged with her murder

Photograph: Steve Pope/EPA

2550.jpg

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Ames, Iowa, US
A woman writes a note at a vigil for the former Iowa state golf champion Celia Barquín Arozamena, whose body was found by police on a golf course in the city. A man has been charged with her murder

Photograph: Steve Pope/EPA

2550.jpg

It’s amazing how much wall to wall coverage and calls to action from DC politicians this murder got.

jZGgghi.png

Oh wait, this was the one where the foreign woman was killed by the white guy in Iowa. I confused it for the one where the white woman was killed by the foreign guy Iowa.

That was the one Fox and GOP couldn’t stop talking about. I wonder why?
jZGgghi.png

Reactions: Victorian Gray
Nov 25, 2013
It’s amazing how much wall to wall coverage and calls to action from DC politicians this murder got.

jZGgghi.png

Oh wait, this was the one where the foreign woman was killed by the white guy in Iowa. I confused it for the one where the white woman was killed by the foreign guy Iowa.

That was the one Fox and GOP couldn’t stop talking about. I wonder why?
jZGgghi.png

Not only was she foreign, she was foreign and (scary quotes) Hispanic (scary quotes).

It's just really sad. :(

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Huh, you don't say.

support_or_oppose_kavanaugh_confirmation_july-present_support_oppose_chartbuilder_a0104ab6c4785595a37490c447097133.png
I like how his support rose a little after the allegations became public. For some it was time to rally around the tribe for others who want to fuck women nationwide they probably considered it a good bullet point on the resume.