P&Ns middle name is and

Page 718 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
3x64j33uli911.jpg

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...cent-into-your-wifes-eyes-and-lie-to-her.html

"The disgrace is what this man has done to our justice system," Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, shouted over objections by Democrats. "I can't help but wonder, when I see you looking there with a little smirk, how many times did you look so innocent into your wife's eyes and lie to her about Lisa Page?"

d2be29c657aaf71ab50cb66ef67c9969.jpg

Honestly, how can you post that with Trump in office? Cheated on numerous wives, advocated sexual assault. The fact that you can post that when the GOP has absolutely no moral ground to stand on whatsoever is hilarious.

Honestly, who gives a shit if Strzok fucked some other woman?

If that's a disgrace, what's trump?

Reactions: Dr. Zaus

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Honestly, how can you post that with Trump in office? Cheated on numerous wives, advocated sexual assault. The fact that you can post that when the GOP has absolutely no moral ground to stand on whatsoever is hilarious.

Honestly, who gives a shit if Strzok fucked some other woman?

If that's a disgrace, what's trump?

I like to call this the moral hallowground

Last edited:
Reactions: TheVrolok

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Britons like me very much - Donald Trump

Britons

Dh_CRUCX4AERvRC.jpg:large

Look at that out pouring of love. The love him so much they are carrying signs of their devotion to Trump. Its a parade. I hope Trump is able to watch the massive parade in his honor. He must be feeling very proud now.

- FoxNews