P&Ns middle name is and

Page 599 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
207922_600.jpg

Reactions: ch33zw1z

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Ah! I knew they had to be related. I kept seeing that guy in these cartoons, wondering if he was a zombie or something, and then wondering if he was a twin that the people of wherever Canada somehow still managed to vote for. lol.
He does have a lot of experience selling hash and it'll be legal in a couple of months......Dougie will be a disaster, the only issues i've heard him talking about are private selling of weed and how they would review the sex ed curriculum (gotta appease the right wing "christians"). Just wedge issues and nothing of any substance...wait that's just the PC party in general...

Nov 25, 2013
I don't even know that guy but this made me lol.

This is my favorite cartoonist of the current bunch. His drawings are just authentically hilarious.

The main paper he works out of is in Halifax. I like his work a lot.

The guy being portrayed is Doug Ford, the new leader of the Conservative Party in Ontario. He's a real sweet guy indeed. :eek:

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Ah! I knew they had to be related. I kept seeing that guy in these cartoons, wondering if he was a zombie or something, and then wondering if he was a twin that the people of wherever Canada somehow still managed to vote for. lol.

They messed with the electronic voting. Didn't mail out all the login and passswords in time.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
He does have a lot of experience selling hash and it'll be legal in a couple of months......Dougie will be a disaster, the only issues i've heard him talking about are private selling of weed and how they would review the sex ed curriculum (gotta appease the right wing "christians"). Just wedge issues and nothing of any substance...wait that's just the PC party in general...

I actually like Christine Elliot. I am a blue liberal. I feel sorry for her for losing to that idiot.