P&Ns middle name is and

Page 278 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Did you really just ignore a perfectly valid contradiction to your logic by pretending it wasn't? Shameful.

I left the actual comparison to the Trump supporters, because I, myself, am not a Trump supporter. I'm just here to bust up your little circle-jerk with other like-minded people who don't consider the facts. That's because you genuinely hurt the respectable efforts to criticize the Trump who matters by making it look like we're all just on a hateful, witch-hunt, confirmation-bias, bandwagon, no thanks to Mr. "I thought it was a penis and didn't care to check because it suits my pre-conceived biases." What else did you assume and share without caring to check? Aren't you even remotely considering that people are less inclined to listen to anything else you have to say after a stunt like that? Step out of the echo chamber if you actually want to sway anyone to be anti-Trump.

Bit of a so effing what, don't you think?

I hate the Donald Trump but I'd be embarrassed to join such a shameless bandwagon of self-delusion about his son just to get my rocks off. Seriously. You hurt our case against Donald Trump by behaving like this.

https://youtu.be/6AZlAR4Qonk

Have a nice day.

Good thing it's not 1889 anymore. Because then we could use a relevant standard to compare Inbred # Dos with TR.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
Meanwhile back on topic, so to speak
721.jpg

Sadly the fictional character of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho would likely literally be a better president than Trump. Camacho wasn't smart either, and didn't know how to fix his society's problems. But the difference between his character and Trump is that camacho knew he wasn't smart and knew he didn't have all the answers, so he turned to those that did. Trump in contrast is cocksure about everything, listening to people as clueless as he is on how to run the government.

Reactions: [DHT]Osiris

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Sadly the fictional character of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho would likely literally be a better president than Trump. Camacho wasn't smart either, and didn't know how to fix his society's problems. But the difference between his character and Trump is that camacho knew he wasn't smart and knew he didn't have all the answers, so he turned to those that did. Trump in contrast is cocksure about everything, listening to people as clueless as he is on how to run the government.

Pretty much the only part of the movie that was wrong, and too backwards-thinking, was that the government in charge might still be willing to listen to reason, and attempt to make things better. For it to have truly been a premonition of things to come, it would have needed to violently react to the introduction of a smart person attempting to fix things (as we see today).

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Yeah, um, current events? Like where Trump is doing the exact same thing? Did you post this because it somehow seemed familiar but you couldn't quite put your finger on why?

That really should have just been changed to 'The current political system consists of... etc'.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Yeah, um, current events? Like where Trump is doing the exact same thing? Did you post this because it somehow seemed familiar but you couldn't quite put your finger on why?

Chirpotern thinks that Democrats are going after leakers rather than the treasonous content of the leaks.

Chiropteran is an empty balloon, waiting for whatever noble gas strolls along to fill the cavity.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
This is the joke thread idiots. If you actually truly believe Trump has been caught "cheating", where are the headlines?

OTOH, the Obama Rice shit is all over the place. Someone is going to jail, and their party affiliation rhymes with lemocrat.

Feb 16, 2005
This is the joke thread idiots. If you actually truly believe Trump has been caught "cheating", where are the headlines?

OTOH, the Obama Rice shit is all over the place. Someone is going to jail, and their party affiliation rhymes with lemocrat.
ahh you found a local gas supply to fill up. good for you!

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017

Speaking of jokes... but you know you're one right? Heard it your whole life have ya?

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
This is the joke thread idiots.

If you were politically aware enough, then your 'humour' might be taken as self-depreciating in a way (ie. this is the guy you support but you've clearly stated that you think he does some really dipshit, immature and incredibly ignorant things sometimes) and therefore amusing, but as it is you don't think like that, so it just makes you look idiotic. It's a bit like those pro-Trump Ben Garrison comics that someone points that we laugh at, rather than with, the strip's author.

If there is such a thing as a adequately politically-aware Trump supporter, they would either cringe every time his "Obama founded ISIS" comment pops up, or they would outright mock it. You on the other hand were happily telling me recently that Trump is this really with-it guy, and most of his perceived "failures" or mistakes are actually clever tactics.

Reactions: KMFJD

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
"Hold my wig." The new "hold my beer."
Because nothing says "protesting racism" and "standing up for the underprivileged" better than a billionaire white person ripping of their wig and making a black woman hold it for her.

MjI1YjY2NDRmYSMvemRJZ2lkUklNM1ZfVXBTbkJSYUR2MHVaZHkwPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vbnZtbHdvYXNqNGdncTF5Y3M0MG1qaHkxa3N2MzN0a3R3eHNncG1zbzV3a3U2ZW9uMXRtbjY4c291ZHp0bGp3bC5naWY.gif

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Speaking of jokes... but you know you're one right? Heard it your whole life have ya?

That is a good burn! Did your mom tell you that one?

If you were politically aware enough, then your 'humour' might be taken as self-depreciating in a way (ie. this is the guy you support but you've clearly stated that you think he does some really dipshit, immature and incredibly ignorant things sometimes) and therefore amusing, but as it is you don't think like that, so it just makes you look idiotic. It's a bit like those pro-Trump Ben Garrison comics that someone points that we laugh at, rather than with, the strip's author.

If there is such a thing as a adequately politically-aware Trump supporter, they would either cringe every time his "Obama founded ISIS" comment pops up, or they would outright mock it. You on the other hand were happily telling me recently that Trump is this really with-it guy, and most of his perceived "failures" or mistakes are actually clever tactics.

You really like being deceived, don't you?

The exact same MSM lied to you over and over about how Trump had no chance in the election.

But somehow, you still believe them. You are like an abused wife who keeps going back to her abusive husband, even defending him when he is questioned by the police, because you are so utterly and completely brainwashed.

The media attacking Trump is generally owned or one level of seperation from ownership by a former Obama staffer.