P&Ns middle name is and

Page 277 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Donald Trump Jr slaughtering an elephant and then holds up the elephant penis Tail in triumph. What a prick.

17626137_10210952065310813_8026733014952337710_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Did you really just ignore a perfectly valid contradiction to your logic by pretending it wasn't? Shameful.

I left the actual comparison to the Trump supporters, because I, myself, am not a Trump supporter. I'm just here to bust up your little circle-jerk with other like-minded people who don't consider the facts. That's because you genuinely hurt the respectable efforts to criticize the Trump who matters by making it look like we're all just on a hateful, witch-hunt, confirmation-bias, bandwagon, no thanks to Mr. "I thought it was a penis and didn't care to check because it suits my pre-conceived biases." What else did you assume and share without caring to check? Aren't you even remotely considering that people are less inclined to listen to anything else you have to say after a stunt like that? Step out of the echo chamber if you actually want to sway anyone to be anti-Trump.

bit of a time lapse between teddy and drumpfy, don't you think?
Bit of a so effing what, don't you think?

I hate the Donald Trump but I'd be embarrassed to join such a shameless bandwagon of self-delusion about his son just to get my rocks off. Seriously. You hurt our case against Donald Trump by behaving like this.

https://youtu.be/6AZlAR4Qonk

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Zaus

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Did you really just ignore a perfectly valid contradiction to your logic by pretending it wasn't? Shameful.

I left the actual comparison to the Trump supporters, because I, myself, am not a Trump supporter. I'm just here to bust up your little circle-jerk with other like-minded people who don't consider the facts. That's because you genuinely hurt the respectable efforts to criticize the Trump who matters by making it look like we're all just on a hateful, witch-hunt, confirmation-bias, bandwagon, no thanks to Mr. "I thought it was a penis and didn't care to check because it suits my pre-conceived biases." What else did you assume and share without caring to check? Aren't you even remotely considering that people are less inclined to listen to anything else you have to say after a stunt like that? Step out of the echo chamber if you actually want to sway anyone to be anti-Trump.

Has nothing to do with Trump. If you had posted any other rich kid d-bag, left or right, I would have said the same thing. Take your victim mentality elsewhere.

The College Humor video doesn't seem consistent with what Nat Geo says. Besides, College Humor is a valid source because... of what exactly?

Feb 16, 2005

Bit of a so effing what, don't you think?

I hate the Donald Trump but I'd be embarrassed to join such a shameless bandwagon of self-delusion about his son just to get my rocks off. Seriously. You hurt our case against Donald Trump by behaving like this.

https://youtu.be/6AZlAR4Qonk

Have a nice day.

no defense of trophy hunting is valid, I hurt no case against drumpf, you don't like how I talk about him, too bad. and as jman said, this is just some rich spoiled twatwaffle who's inadequacy is counter-measured by what he kills. fuck him. I hope an elephant crushes his oblong skull.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Has nothing to do with Trump. If you had posted any other rich kid d-bag, left or right, I would have said the same thing. Take your victim mentality elsewhere.

The College Humor video doesn't seem consistent with what Nat Geo says. Besides, College Humor is a valid source because... of what exactly?

Nice job grasping at straws for reasons to ignore it. It's a show from TruTV. Not the truthiest source, but they have "tru[e]" in their name. ;)

Now, what does National Geographic say? I know what the World Wildlife Fund says, and if the Nat Geo folks contradict the people who call these programs beneficial for the animals, then they contradict the WWF as well. Where is you substance?

If you and your circle would say the same about anyone else, you had 18,500 opportunities just in the last year but you chose to share this one from 2011 for the same reason your source did. Again: circle-jerk.

Dig your hole deeper. You lose more respect from Trump supporters you hope to turn with every response.

no defense of trophy hunting is valid, I hurt no case against drumpf, you don't like how I talk about him, too bad. and as jman said, this is just some rich spoiled twatwaffle who's inadequacy is counter-measured by what he kills. fuck him. I hope an elephant crushes his oblong skull.
Jman also thought it was an elephant penis and you just proclaimed that no defense was valid without actually addressing it. You're changing a lot of minds with that attitude, let me tell ya!

If a lion is killing other lion cubs and is too old to be fertile or may be sickly/diseases/near death himself, he can die at the hands of a park ranger or the conservation effort can net TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to find their conservation efforts with the same end result for the problem animal (dead lion). I don't see how you could possibly have an argument that supports killing the animal in a way that doesn't help the others when there is so much potential help right on the table.

If an elephant's teeth have worn out from old age and she is slowly starving to death with no hope of helping the herd survive or reproduce, why pay a staff member to shoot it? That deprives the conservation efforts of that money and THOUSANDS more they could have made by allowing someone else to do their work for them.

Anyone making a blanket statement like that without any actual reasoning comes off as an idiot who doesn't actually consider reality before having a knee-jerk reaction... and this is coming from someone who has never hunted, doesn't want to ever hunt, and doesn't even care about fishing (waste of a day IMO).

Pick your battles. Trump Jr's trophy hunt is barking up the wrong tree unless you only care about the opinions of impressionable little girls, bleeding-heart men/women who can't think for themselves, and PETA... at the expense of the thinking people you want on your side. I damn sure wouldn't want to associate myself with these people even though I hate Trump. Good job alienating the non-idiots. You have an example right in front of you and you still deny it.

d450938280d12f354ed56959c13ad6be.jpg

Last edited:

Ruptga

Lifer
Aug 3, 2006
When you get to intentionally misspelling the name of a person or group you don't like, that's when you should know beyond a doubt that you have a problem. Constant use of M$, lieberal, rethuglican, and yes drumpf is the sort of petty and inane trash talk I'd expect from third graders, not from adults that don't have dementia. All of those were probably witty barbs the first three to five times they were used, but we're well past that point.

And more to the point, when Trump haters completely flip their shit over every single stupid thing he or his family does regardless of its relevance, importance, or truthfulness, that does hurt the case against him when he really does something awful.

Feb 16, 2005
When you get to intentionally misspelling the name of a person or group you don't like, that's when you should know beyond a doubt that you have a problem. Constant use of M$, lieberal, rethuglican, and yes drumpf is the sort of petty and inane trash talk I'd expect from third graders, not from adults that don't have dementia. All of those were probably witty barbs the first three to five times they were used, but we're well past that point.

And more to the point, when Trump haters completely flip their shit over every single stupid thing he or his family does regardless of its relevance, importance, or truthfulness, that does hurt the case against him when he really does something awful.

meh.
what you consider awful and what I consider awful aren't probably the same, so I'll stick with deriding trophy hunters, no matter the family they come from. I'm not going to go quietly, I am not going to go peacefully, drumpf is a danger to this country on so many levels. I'm not going to apologize for calling each instance out.

Reactions: Younigue

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Like it or not, hunting is part of modern wildlife management. Guys like DJT Jr pay a small fortune to do it & those fees go towards conservation efforts. It's not like poachers who just take the ivory & leave the rest to rot, either. The carcass was put to good use.

Feb 16, 2005
Like it or not, hunting is part of modern wildlife management. Guys like DJT Jr pay a small fortune to do it & those fees go towards conservation efforts. It's not like poachers who just take the ivory & leave the rest to rot, either. The carcass was put to good use.
I'm gonna go with not liking it.