P&Ns middle name is and

Page 987 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
p9fa6hp5zvo21.jpg

Reactions: Victorian Gray
Nov 25, 2013
Madrid, Spain
A woman holds a banner showing pictures of people who disappeared during the dictatorship of General Franco. She was taking part in a protest against immunity for crimes committed during the Spanish civil war

Photograph: John Milner/Shutterstock

1553895736028.jpeg

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
yep.

GettyImages_526776634.jpg

You can argue that, sure, this is pretty much the easily observable power structure between Trump and Netanyahu, let along Israel and the entire base of evangelical Christians, but invoking historic, easily-identified anti-simetic tropes to do so is a terrible idea.

I mean, just look at the stuff that Trump retweets from his Nazi fans without any kind of consideration. Don't be that stupid.

That one you post above is, I'm pretty sure, the very one that came to my mind with regard to a much earlier post in this very thread. I actually spent a while trying to find the much older one you post above, because I knew I'd seen something like it before somewhere, but my google-skills weren't up to the job.

Of course, now you've posted the one I was thinking of, I now can't find the one way back in this thread that made me look for it. But it was this one

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/File:Ben_Garrison_censored.jpg