P&Ns middle name is and

Page 671 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 25, 2013
wheres_melania___mike_flugennock.jpeg

Reactions: TheVrolok

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Rats will also eat their young when threatened. Sounds like something Trump would do to save himself. If I were the Trump kids I'd be keeping a suspicious eye on their daddy the closer Mueller gets to cornering him.

Yeah he'd throw everyone under the bus just to keep out of prison, or even court.
Even his precious fucking Ivanka.

Nov 30, 2006
Jan 25, 2011
Poo poo reality all you want while chalking it up to false equivalency...ignoring the fact that there's legitimate, on-going debate among experts regarding this topic. What Trump said may indeed be true...imagine that!

And yet Trump's statement was an absolute. No ambiguity. He needs to shut the fuck up about the topic itself. But yes you comparing a random writer's opinion on the internet to the President himself saying he, without question, can pardon himself is a false equivalency.

That's what is being depicted in that editorial cartoon.

Nov 30, 2006
And yet Trump's statement was an absolute. No ambiguity. He needs to shut the fuck up about the topic itself. But yes you comparing a random writer's opinion on the internet to the President himself saying he, without question, can pardon himself is a false equivalency.

That's what is being depicted in that editorial cartoon.
And Trump may ultimately be found to be correct in the statement depicted in that editorial cartoon. Everyone's entitled to stating their opinion with "no ambiguity" just as you did above. You've artificially created distinction where no real difference exists.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Poo poo reality all you want while chalking it up to false equivalency...ignoring the fact that there's legitimate, on-going debate among experts regarding this topic. What Trump said may indeed be true...imagine that!

That's inane. There are principles of Law underlying the Constitution. The notion that any President could be the judge in their own case would have been abhorrent to the Framers. It's one way to define tyranny. It might get to the SCOTUS but I'd expect a unanimous ruling against it.

The fact that our President even mentions such a thing indicates that Americans made a huge mistake in 2016. Huge.

Why the Hell would Trump need to pardon himself if he hasn't broken the law?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

He's right, you know--white politicians in the 60s were more or less equally racist, whether liberal or conservative. Deep South Democrats were especially racist...their descendents are all Republicans now. I didn't think you were one to agree, but sometimes you surprise me.

Nov 30, 2006
I think you need to qualify your posting with a reference to whom those tax cuts are going to that Mr. Kennedy mentioned. The two references you posted may possibly contradict each other.

Jus' say'in.
No contradiction. Everyone knows that Kennedy's tax cut was a HUGE "giveaway" to the rich...yet tax revenues also increased substantially as well. Jus' say'in.
share.png

bg1086c6.jpg