P&Ns middle name is and

Page 199 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 25, 2013
pause___hassan_bleibel.jpeg

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
Trump supporters. Their own words and with moving pictures

Seems like a set up plant. Only watched half of it.
Straight to denial, huh?

Attend a Trump rally if you have the opportunity. You may find the experience to be illuminating.
Just saying what it sounds like. Seems ludicrous. Also, it wouldn't be the first time such a thing was done.

I'm not a Trump supporter. I can't stand the man and I would consider voting for Hilary before I would ever vote for him.

Ruptga

Lifer
Aug 3, 2006
Just saying what it sounds like. Seems ludicrous. Also, it wouldn't be the first time such a thing was done.

I'm not a Trump supporter. I can't stand the man and I would consider voting for Hilary before I would ever vote for him.
Why's it have to be a set up? It's trivially easy to cherry pick a bunch of raging morons, especially at a Trump rally.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
^^ The Rumsfeld nose string gif on the first post of the Hume thread is busted. This would be a worthy replacement.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
Straight to denial, huh?

Attend a Trump rally if you have the opportunity. You may find the experience to be illuminating.

I've been to a Trump rally, and other than someone shouting "fuck you hippies" at the protesters, I didn't see nothing but thousands of Trump supporters. It felt like home.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
I've been to a Trump rally, and other than someone shouting "fuck you hippies" at the protesters, I didn't see nothing but thousands of Trump supporters. It felt like home.
I'm sure roaches feel the same way about a waterlogged, moldy wall.

Enjoy voting for an outright authoritarian.

Imbecile.