P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1860 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
I guess he didn't get the note about not reading the mushroom foraging book written by A.I. in time.

VoTswxC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: uclaLabrat

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

Now don't get me wrong, I talked a lot of shit about Quayle back in the day too, always considered him just another low IQ elected follower. But having said that, his contact with Pence over the 2020 election was probably a big deal and given the stakes, I now find it hard to bash the guy. He was on the right side of the issue, history, and didn't sell out to culture war fascists in love with a Russian asset.

Vivek Ramaswamy on the other hand, shares Trump's hatred for facts and thinks an organized coup with multiple fake elector plots was all just 'bad judgement.'

They are not the same. Dan might have been an out of touch coattail riding peon with spelling difficulties, but at least he's not a fascist who defends treason for political gain.

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

That is beautiful.

Never gone the Tianamen route, but with non scammers I've found that openly admiring Xu Xiaodong can usually tell you who the CCP faithful are pretty damn quick. They hate it when you say things like "That guy goes through gong fu sifu like a fat kid on pizza." :grin:

Also, tofu dregs. Ask about dams and bridges. Look concerned. I've never seen Han turn so red when booze wasn't involved. Haha*

*Disclaimer: I love Chinese people, hate the CCP, reserve that kind of attitude for wolf warrior wannabes who make things political. I'm usually the guy who just wants to talk about food.

Last edited:

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
From one of the righties over yonder:

The left can't meme...

The first two were Covid.
He didn't damage our reputation.
We should be out of NATO
Don't care.
Did he? Or did democrats have a meltdown and do a bunch of illegal shit to try and get him out of office?
Covid again
Aaaaannnndd pure nonsense.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
From one of the righties over yonder:
Praise the golden Trump statue. Those smooth brain MAGA "alternative facts" are the red pill. I'm ready to join the Qult now.

Why did you share that worthless shitpost here? We have our own smooth brains to laugh at.

Reactions: zinfamous

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
8iek8bm.png

I don't either Tom

It's because to an individual, every single MAGAT is a biggoted fascist. They don't really care about all that stuff in reality, because he "tells it like it is!" which, to them, means all of the biggoted fascist nonsense that they have always believed. When they hear these things, confirming their core identities, they believe literally anything about the man.

Just hearing some public person very loudly shout the exact things they have always believed, and in no indirect, historically "polite" GQP way, replaces what remains of their barely-existent rational centers with every correct thing they suddenly think about a person. They were already primed to worship whatever single authoritarian strong man showed them the light, so their brains are always easy pickings. Whatever comes after that, it doesn't matter. They are captured and there is no turning back for these late-stage Nazi bitches.

• Wow
Reactions: DAPUNISHER