P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1758 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
V2UamLZ.jpeg

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Wouldnt it be something if Tucker was flipable?
Of course he is. He has no integrity, and his only concern has been viewership ratings and money. He doesn't care that dishonest and disingenuous rhetoric is what got him to where he is now.

He's not a journalist. He's a hack that shovels the messaging from the overlord(s) to the imbecile masses.

He's flippable alright.
Just give him the chance to toss Murdoch, his co-workers, Trump, or his own mother under the bus to save his own skin or viewership. I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Pepperdidge Farm remembers...
The vice-chair of a coalition of midsize lenders said the rollback of Dodd-Frank regulations will save his New York-based bank “tens of millions of dollars” in regulatory costs.

“That’s going to be good for consumers because we’re going to be financing companies, and it’s good for the economy,” Scott Shay, the chair of Signature Bank and vice-chair of the Mid-Size Bank Coalition of America, told Liz Claman during a FOX Business interview on Thursday.
Federal regulators on Sunday said New York-based Signature Bank was being shut down to protect consumers and the financial system following the collapse of California’s Silicon Valley Bank.
Completely unrelated, amirite, Trumpers? :mask:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
OK, so, yesterday I saw multiple links to a fox news article which claimed The "libruls" had attacked Trump for signing the "bi-partisan" bank bill in 2018.

I CAN NO LONGER FIND THAT ARTICLE ON FOX OR ANYWHERE.