P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1582 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
BGyeqZz.jpeg

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000

Because #1, there's no big payday for them if they did it, and #2 they'd instantly get exposed for the frauds they are, and #3 the suckers come to them and not the other way around. In that way, these charlatans have willing victims to fleece begging to give them money in exchange for a supposed ticket to heaven.

Cashing in by exploiting God's name in vain is worse than those check cashing scammers picking on folks who would be hit the hardest from the accrual of debt these crooks would put them in, much like those loan sharks who prey on the downtrodden, desperate and gullible.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Because #1, there's no big payday for them if they did it, and #2 they'd instantly get exposed for the frauds they are, and #3 the suckers come to them and not the other way around. In that way, these charlatans have willing victims to fleece begging to give them money in exchange for a supposed ticket to heaven.

Cashing in by exploiting God's name in vain is worse than those check cashing scammers picking on folks who would be hit the hardest from the accrual of debt these crooks would put them in, much like those loan sharks who prey on the downtrodden, desperate and gullible.

I’m no Einstein but I’m pretty sure that question was rhetorical;)

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I’m no Einstein but I’m pretty sure that question was rhetorical;)

Initially, I took it that way myself, but I felt compelled to fire off a flamethrower mini-rant over how these fake Christians are exploiting religion as a lure to rake in the dough by putting on an vaudeville-worthy act that God is speaking through them to the masses of gullibles that are already primed to believe in anyone who claims they have been chosen by God to spread the word.

In so many ways, they're simply elegantly frocked versions of Donald Trump.

Reactions: BD:)

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008