P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1472 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
pf10jwo.jpeg

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
The Post Millennial on Twitter: "Joe Biden looks at a little girl in the audience, the daughter of a veteran, and says "I love those barrettes in your hair. Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed." https://t.co/DbH8ihG2Mj" / Twitter

“I love those barrettes in your hair, man,” Biden said. “I tell you what, look at her, she looks like she’s 19 years old, sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed.”
The girl in question, who appeared to be elementary school age, had joined her parents and two older brothers on the podium while her mother introduced the president at Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Hampton, Virginia.

I bet he wanted to smell her hair.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I'm surprised they didn't rush the podium to stop her from speaking with such honest passion.
Full speech:
It is certain that someone will be on the soundboard at next year's graduation, so they can cut the mic.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
It is certain that someone will be on the soundboard at next year's graduation, so they can cut the mic.

They'll probably just rig the valedictorian spot and make sure it's a kid who professes 100% fealty to the cult leader, Trump.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Its the unifying catalyst on the right : Weak minds think alike.
In some1's case I absolutely truly see the village idiot.
He found some scissors a while back and now he is dying by 10.000 self inflected small cuts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo and dank69

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000

I could be convinced that folks who like to arm up and parade around as make believe armed-to-the-teeth SPEC-OP's do it because they are the ones who are afraid/paranoid of the boogeymen under their beds while folks who don't have the need to do that are the sensible logical adults of the nation who are armed with nothing more than common sense.

Reactions: nickqt

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
The Post Millennial on Twitter: "Joe Biden looks at a little girl in the audience, the daughter of a veteran, and says "I love those barrettes in your hair. Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed." https://t.co/DbH8ihG2Mj" / Twitter

“I love those barrettes in your hair, man,” Biden said. “I tell you what, look at her, she looks like she’s 19 years old, sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed.”
The girl in question, who appeared to be elementary school age, had joined her parents and two older brothers on the podium while her mother introduced the president at Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Hampton, Virginia.

I bet he wanted to smell her hair.

You really are diseased. There was a time not long ago when telling a girl she looked all grown up was done as a compliment. It's still that way other than for mowrons who want to sexualize everything, or Donald Trump, who means it a whole different way.

Reactions: MtnMan and skooma