P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1402 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
God he is dumb and obviously never had a full day of hard work.

View attachment 36963

I'm sure daddy's supporters would conclude that he was jus' mess'in around. You know, like what his daddy's supporters say when he says among other stupid shit that came out of his mouth, that Mexico is going to pay for His Wall over and over again at those cult conventions he's held over the years.

To this day I've never heard a single logical and factual thing when it came time for his supporters to back up those ludicrous claims of his.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
OK, so I think theres a 90 percent chance thats a photoshop, you guys can climb down from your high horses.

Yes we know he's a dumb evil piece of shit but thats not news. And he's on the way out of the White House back to his privileged life and there's nothing anyone can do about that, so just let it go.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
OK, so I think theres a 90 percent chance thats a photoshop, you guys can climb down from your high horses.

Yes we know he's a dumb evil piece of shit but thats not news. And he's on the way out of the White House back to his privileged life and there's nothing anyone can do about that, so just let it go.

Different pic with the clown on the left having some fun in the previous pic or this one after actually being corrected as to how to hold a shovel.

trumps with shovels.jpg

edited - correction. Also, Ivanka looks like she doesn't want to play with the dirt although it seems like she gave it a few halfass tries looking at the divots in front of her.

Last edited:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Different pic with the clown on the left having some fun in the previous pic or this one after actually being corrected as to how to hold a shovel.

View attachment 36970

edited - correction. Also, Ivanka looks like she doesn't want to play with the dirt although it seems like she gave it a few halfass tries looking at the divots in front of her.
Her dress is white and probably cost thousands of dollars.
Cant say I blame her.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
1.. you dress for the occasion
2.. I would think she has more than one outfit to wear. You know billionaire’s daughter and stuff
OK well I tried explaining reality to you and you are clearly fighting reality so I guess you're on your own from now on.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
1.. you dress for the occasion
2.. I would think she has more than one outfit to wear. You know billionaire’s daughter and stuff

she did dress for the occasion. It's a photo op where you hold a ceremonial shovel with some ceremonial dirt in it. You guys don't think any of them were actually doing any work, right?

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
she did dress for the occasion. It's a photo op where you hold a ceremonial shovel with some ceremonial dirt in it. You guys don't think any of them were actually doing any work, right?
Seriously, what do these numbnuts think that very large, flattened long enough for the topsoil to dry,, rectangular white box full of dirt was for?

Also, were the golden shovels what everyone was using? Or did they just buy four golden shovels for them?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Seriously, what do these numbnuts think that very large, flattened long enough for the topsoil to dry,, rectangular white box full of dirt was for?

Also, were the golden shovels what everyone was using? Or did they just buy four golden shovels for them?

It's the Trump clan, so I have a high level of confidence that those shovels were rented and painted the color of gold. The shovels were then signed and offered up on Ebay. Oh and they never paid the rental fee. Trump threatened the rental store with a lawsuit claiming the shovels were defective because they didn't come with the undocumented immigrants that always comes with those digging tools.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Another thread got me thinking about Reagan and just in case anyone forgot, here are some of the worst things he did as governor and president:

I didnt even know about the EPA thing.

Another list of things I knew about and forgot, because presidents today so so many horrible things I cant remember them all.

I recall Obamas repeal of that stupid order as being a big step forward for government accountability. And with all the shit thats happened since I never thought about it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: zinfamous