• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1331 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
What did she say?
"You [i love you] potato face gonna sit there and let him [lie?] on national television? Fox News is Dead! WAGGHAHGHHAHHH!"

...I think she said lie, lol.

I mean, it's weird that she thinks that it is a lie about Donald encouraging Chinese concentration camps because it is something he literally said, it's thoroughly documented and a completely unassailable claim. ....but I guess she watches Fox News all the time and would never know what is going on. ...which makes her claim that "Fox News is dead!" patently absurd. Clearly, it's still working on her, doing exactly what it was created to do. Misinform, distract, invent false narratives.

--lol the censor for "I love you" hit me. ...3 letter word, starts with f and rhymes with hag. :D

[DHT]Osiris

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2015
"You [i love you] potato face gonna sit there and let him [lie?] on national television? Fox News is Dead! WAGGHAHGHHAHHH!"

...I think she said lie, lol.

I mean, it's weird that she thinks that it is a lie about Donald encouraging Chinese concentration camps because it is something he literally said, it's thoroughly documented and a completely unassailable claim. ....but I guess she watches Fox News all the time and would never know what is going on. ...which makes her claim that "Fox News is dead!" patently absurd. Clearly, it's still working on her, doing exactly what it was created to do. Misinform, distract, invent false narratives.

--lol the censor for "I love you" hit me. ...3 letter word, starts with f and rhymes with hag. :D
Truth doesn't matter, she just wanted him to fight back. See, whoever loses the fight is the liar.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS