P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1253 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
qS5NUnH.jpg

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I was not familiar with RT so I got lured into reading a couple articles. they seemed kinda off to me. then at the bottom of one page I saw "Trump derangement syndrome" and knew what I had on my hands.

Apparently its ok for tv celebrity Donald to spread conspiracy theories but not anyone else.
Sounds kind of elitist to me.

Am starting to think the vast majority of these sites are not run by "True Believers" but professional trolls, either Russian or American, for profit and not political discourse.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I was not familiar with RT so I got lured into reading a couple articles. they seemed kinda off to me. then at the bottom of one page I saw "Trump derangement syndrome" and knew what I had on my hands.

Apparently its ok for tv celebrity Donald to spread conspiracy theories but not anyone else.
Sounds kind of elitist to me.

Am starting to think the vast majority of these sites are not run by "True Believers" but professional trolls, either Russian or American, for profit and not political discourse.
RT = Russia Today, a legit Russian propaganda site

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
We're all gonna look really stupid if we find out Obama did give them money right before he left office..... in 2017.