P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1079 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
px3t5vj1a2k31.png

Nov 25, 2013
Lesbos, Greece
Refugee children disembark in the port of Thessaloniki after being transfered from the refugee camp of Moria. The transfer of 1,500 refugees and migrants from Lesbos island began early in the morning as part of an effort to decongest migrant facilities

Photograph: Nikos Arvanitidis/EPA

1567469757791.jpeg

Nov 25, 2013
Riot police take to the streets in large numbers to suppress anti-government protesters.

Photograph: Kevin On Man Lee/Penta Press/REX/Shutterstock

1567469916771.jpeg

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005

@GretaThunberg is clearly mentally unstable,” he tweeted. “Not only autistic, but obsessive-compulsive, eating disorder, depression and lethargy, and she lives in a constant state of fear. She wants us to feel the same: ‘I want you to panic. I want you to feel the fear I fear every day.'”

“My concern is not for @GretaThunberg’s feelings, but for the millions of Canadians and people in other countries who will be poorer, will suffer and have their lives upended if we let her and the movement she represents impose their radical ideas,”

smh, polling so low that he has to pick on kids

obidamnkenobi

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2010

@GretaThunberg is clearly mentally unstable,” he tweeted. “Not only autistic, but obsessive-compulsive, eating disorder, depression and lethargy, and she lives in a constant state of fear. She wants us to feel the same: ‘I want you to panic. I want you to feel the fear I fear every day.'”

“My concern is not for @GretaThunberg’s feelings, but for the millions of Canadians and people in other countries who will be poorer, will suffer and have their lives upended if we let her and the movement she represents impose their radical ideas,”

Holyshit that guy is gross! What the hell kind of party does he represent??

Nov 25, 2013

He's an ass regurgitating the standard attacks from the right against her. Damn. It must suck to be terrified of children.

Reactions: KMFJD