oww, I just swallowed some cd cleaner

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

littleman

Golden Member
May 19, 2000
alright you guys

Im all right, although my stomach hurt like a mofo..
I called up my doctor and he started laughing so I was like uhh dude im fscking serious I swallowed cd cleaner

so he told me to drink water.. my stomach has kinda stopped hurting but I ended up drinking about 2 gallons.

ooooooooooh painnn :disgust:

lesson for you guys, dont ever ever ever get cd cleaner in your system!!

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001
i still want to know how it got in your mouth in the first place.... i can understand a little squirt misfiring and getting on your tounge.. but enough to swallow and make you sick/??

how does that happen?

edit... glad to see your okay :)

littleman

Golden Member
May 19, 2000
ok fine

i bought this stuff its actually lens cleaner but it's basically the same thing. I was trying to get the stuff out of the bottle, but I couldnt. I was looking at it and squeezed really hard <--- dumbass mistake. What I didnt know was that there was actually a plastic protector thing- So when i squeezed really hard the plastic thing blew off and went in my mouth and I swallowed a lot of it.

ahahhahaha you asked :D

jamison

Platinum Member
Mar 7, 2001
Yes drink milk, I had some chemical get in my mouth when I was young because some construction people filled the crap into my water gun and I squirt the watergun into my mouth.

Poison control center said drink a gallon of milk.