my stomach hurts like a mofo now what am i supposed to do

I was cleaning my dreamcast cd and the spray got in my mouth, dont ask

owwwoowowo

ChinamanatNCSU

Golden Member
Nov 15, 2001
dude, that sucks.

drink LOTS of water

mebbe call a physician too? I'd do whatever the bottle says to.

don't mess with accidental ingestions ;)

oh and get better

Noriaki

Lifer
Jun 3, 2000
for christ sakes....don't post about it on here.

Drink *alot* of water.

ANd read the bottle, if it says not to swallow it, go to a doctor, NOW.
And take the bottle with you when you go.

Why do people always post about stuff like this on anandtech first?

"DAMN there is a guy breaking into my house and taking my stuff downstairs...what should I do?"

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Urgent! Need Help Quick!

I just severed my jugular, what should I do?

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

<< try vomitting.... >>

no no no no no

the material will cause more aggrivation over the flesh. It's best to drink LOTS AND LOTS of water to dilute it, and let it get flushed out.

nik

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Check the bottle for accidental ingestion instructions. Call your doctor or local er. Do nothing and you could cause yourself some serious damage.

Help - my computer is on fire b/c I tried to install a watercooled thingie. Should I pour water on it? :)

CrimsonWolf

Oct 28, 2000

<< Help - my computer is on fire b/c I tried to install a watercooled thingie. Should I pour water on it? :) >>

Bwahahaha... I remember that thread.:D

Like said above, just drink lots of water or milk to dilute it and maybe call your physician.

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001

<< i was cleaning my dreamcast cd and the spray got in my mouth, dont ask >>

i'm asking... how the heck did it get in your mouth.

Antisocial Virge

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 1999
Its probably just rubbing alcohol. How much did you drink to make your stomach hurt? If its a spray you must have been using it like a breath freshener.

LOL! This is a serious matter but it tickles me.

I am guessing you don't drink much of water. If you don't, hon', tou gotta do it at least for this occasion.

Drink a lot of water . . . I don't mean just one cup . . . plenty! OF course I don't mean excessive water either!

If you don't feel better by tomorrow, then consult with the doctor (that is if you don't mind seeing doctors! ;).)

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
littleman,

Start by reading the label on the CD cleaner. Most toxic materials like that have warnings and instructions on what to do.

THIS COULD BE DAMNED SERIOUS! Follow the instructions on the label, and, if necessary, CALL A DOCTOR, NOW! Depending on what it's made of, you might not be able to do so, let alone do ANYTHING, later. :(

Good luck

Antisocial-Virge -- << Its probably just rubbing alcohol. >>

Please tell me you're not that ignorant. Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol is not the same as ethanol (booze). It has a few unkind side effects like blindess, insanity and death. :Q

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999

<< It has a few unkind side effects like blindess, insanity and death. >>

What's wrong with that?

Antisocial Virge

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 1999

<< It has a few unkind side effects like blindess, insanity and death >>

Yes but I ask again...How much could he swallow accidentally from a spray bottle squirt? If you did a full squirt full in the mouth wouldn't you spit? That would leave how much to reach your stomach? Personally I laugh at all the "medical emergencies" that get posted here. "I cut my femoral artery..what should I do?"