OWS Protestor talks about Zionist Jews

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Heh. Anybody can claim to be a member of the OWS movement, which doesn't mean they express the views of the greater movement at all.

where have i heard that same argument before...

oh that's right

Heh. Anybody can claim to be a member of the tea party movement, which doesn't mean they express the views of the greater movement at all.

SamurAchzar

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2006
Heh. Anybody can claim to be a member of the OWS movement, which doesn't mean they express the views of the greater movement at all.

I find it ironic, based on that the OWS attempts to speak on the behalf of the "99%".

Gintaras

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2000
Gee, what a shock. People who can't take responsibility over their sad, sorry life blame someone else. So once it's billionaires, then it's Wall Street, and now it's the Jews.

I blame also arrogant and ignorant morons....

Interesting to know...what RESPONSIBILITY you can take over all this? Not blaming others....

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Why is the left always so anti-semetic? They don't even try to hide it, but it's a constant theme from the protesters.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I think that we will start to see poison pills being introduced into this movement. The corporatists are scared shitless this thing may take root and will do everything in their power to stop the people from asserting their democratic rights.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
I find it ironic, based on that the OWS attempts to speak on the behalf of the "99%".

It's silly, but in all honesty the movement falls apart the instance they take a stance because they alienate the majority of the "99%" if it does that. It only works when it's uncontrolled and unaimed rage because everyone can join in and be a part of it.

Is it weird that this is the big thing I like about the movement while at the same time being the reason I don't support it? Fuck I hate being so confused.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Why is the left always so anti-semetic? They don't even try to hide it, but it's a constant theme from the protesters.

Accusation and innuendo unsupported by evidence of any kind.

Not that I'm surprised, considering the desperate & delusional nature of the source.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Accusation and innuendo unsupported by evidence of any kind.

Not that I'm surprised, considering the desperate & delusional nature of the source.

So you're ignoring the other videos and interviews where protesters rage about the "jews controlling the banks and they're the problem"? Isolated incidents I'm sure you'll say.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
So you're ignoring the other videos and interviews where protesters rage about the "jews controlling the banks and they're the problem"? Isolated incidents I'm sure you'll say.

What other videos? And who says they're legitimate, anyway?

You? Breitbart?

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
I totally agree with the posts of Jhnnn, its an older than dirt line to blame only Jews for all the sins on the planet, and Hitler was not not the first or will he be the last idiot to push that kind of divisive stupidity.

But to tar the entire occupy wall street movement for one idiot, accomplishes nothing either. Nor should Israeli fan clubbers regard this as proof positive than any valid criticism of the current conduct of the Israeli government is in any way reduced just because of just one idiot many responsible Israeli government critics will be equally swift to condemn.

In short, just because some idiot is anti-Semitic, it does not elevate the conduct of the current Israeli government in any way among us that are rational. And when any anti Semite can find endless proof from the comments from the equally nutty Israeli parties and their main spokesman in the Israeli current government FM in A. Lieberman, we can conclude, the Occupy wall street movement has far far fewer nuts than can be found in the current Israeli government.

SamurAchzar

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2006
I totally agree with the posts of Jhnnn, its an older than dirt line to blame only Jews for all the sins on the planet, and Hitler was not not the first or will he be the last idiot to push that kind of divisive stupidity.

But to tar the entire occupy wall street movement for one idiot, accomplishes nothing either. Nor should Israeli fan clubbers regard this as proof positive than any valid criticism of the current conduct of the Israeli government is in any way reduced just because of just one idiot many responsible Israeli government critics will be equally swift to condemn.

In short, just because some idiot is anti-Semitic, it does not elevate the conduct of the current Israeli government in any way among us that are rational. And when any anti Semite can find endless proof from the comments from the equally nutty Israeli parties and their main spokesman in the Israeli current government FM in A. Lieberman, we can conclude, the Occupy wall street movement has far far fewer nuts than can be found in the current Israeli government.

You forgot that part about Bozo Nethanyahu humiliated by Palestinian avengers with doomsday devices

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
It appears the Jewish community isn't buying into the "rampant anti-semitism" claims

IMG_0029_m.jpg

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
I think that we will start to see poison pills being introduced into this movement. The corporatists are scared shitless this thing may take root and will do everything in their power to stop the people from asserting their democratic rights.

And what poison pills would that be? The communist party agenda? The Nazi party agenda? Anti-semitism? Anti-monetary system? Anarchy? All of those and more have made it into this "cause", and I would say have been welcomed by many protesting. Corporatists haven't had to do anything to help it along.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
And what poison pills would that be? The communist party agenda? The Nazi party agenda? Anti-semitism? Anti-monetary system? Anarchy? All of those and more have made it into this "cause", and I would say have been welcomed by many protesting. Corporatists haven't had to do anything to help it along.

What a desperate set of aspersions. If you really need to resort to that to maintain the faith, you really, really need to examine that faith and why you hold it so dear.

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
And there were plenty of blacks at Tea Party protests, but hey all teapartiers are racist.

Not all by any means, just a higher percentage than the general population.

http://depts.washington.edu/uwiser/...ns and whites by White tea Party Approval.pdf

Tea party supporters on average have a lower assessment of the intelligence, trustworthiness and work ethic of both blacks and Hispanics compared to people not supportive of the tea party.

That's quite a bit better than an anecdote about what "some guy" said at a protest.

Last edited:

Karl Agathon

Golden Member
Sep 30, 2010

I believe the reason (at least in part) is because the modern liberal isnt the same as a leftist was, even 30 years ago. They dont view israel or Jews to be the "little guy" anymore. it would be interesting to know just how many Jewish folks are aware of how much disdain some of their liberal counterparts actually have for them? Just to clarify, im speaking of hard lefists, not mainstream/moderate democrats.

Last edited:

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I believe the reason (at least in part) is because the modern liberal isnt the same as a leftist was, even 30 years ago. They dont view israel or Jews to be the "little guy" anymore. it would be interesting to know just how many Jewish folks are aware of how much disdain some of their liberal counterparts actually have for them? Just to clarify, im speaking of hard lefists, not mainstream/moderate democrats.

You will find that anywhere though. People have been hating jews forever. My gf and half the people i work with are jewish and they are all democrat. I wouldn't call them stupid for being democrat because some extreme peoples hate them.

Karl Agathon

Golden Member
Sep 30, 2010
You will find that anywhere though. People have been hating jews forever. My gf and half the people i work with are jewish and they are all democrat. I wouldn't call them stupid for being democrat because some extreme peoples hate them.

Definitely agree with you Jstorm. Certainly nothing wrong with that. I guess I'm a bit miffed that most of the time, anti-semitism seems to be only associated with right wing ideologies.