Owned: One good use for Cell Phone Cameras, woman snaps pic of flasher, he was principal of Georgia School

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
2-11-2004 Former Georgia Principal caught Flashing with Cell Phone Camera

NORCROSS, Ga. (AP) -- A former Duluth High principal resigned as the school's director of Community Schools following his arrest on public indecency charges. Theodore Robert Neuman, 52, was arrested Sunday after he allegedly exposed himself to a woman in a parking lot.

Neuman most recently was co-chairman of the Community Schools program, where citizens can sign up for evening classes in such subjects as drivers education and dance. Lisa Jones, 36, said a man driving a black SUV stopped behind her car and started talking to her Saturday.

She thought the driver was asking for directions, but as she neared the vehicle she saw that he was exposing his genitals, according to police reports.

The man allegedly offered Jones $20 to show him her breasts. Then he told her to get out of the cold and into his SUV. Jones said she told the man she needed to make a phone call. Instead Jones snapped a picture of him with her cell phone camera.

tallest1

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2001
IT MUST BE A RIGHT WING CONSP...oh wait

I blame the No Child Left B....oh wait

$20 is hard to come by in this bad econ...no, hold on.

Doh, I give up :p

Ldir

Platinum Member
Jul 23, 2003
The important question: does he believe in evolution?

What do you put in the water in Georgia?

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Georgia, eh? Well that may explain at least some of the miserable SAT scores coming out of your state Dave. I blame the rest on idiots like Kathy Cox and other "pro-intelligent design" morons.