Our physics problem

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
Written down word for word:

A crazed clown approaches another clown (of the feminine persuasion) at a velocity of +10m/s. The female clown repels the midget clown with a punch that delivers 140N over 0.3 seconds. What is the impulse? What is the clown's resulting velocity?

:D

EDIT: Those spelling mistakes were my own :eek:

I retyped it, and i can't spell today; frozen fingers

artikk

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2004
Originally posted by: neonerd
Writter down word for word:

A crazed clown approaches another clown (of the femening persuation) at a velocity of +10m/s. The female clown repels the midget clown with a punch that delivers 140N over 0.3 seconds. What is the impolse? What is the clown's resulting velocity?

:D

GOOGLE is your answer.:)

ActuaryTm

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2003
Originally posted by: russianpower

A crazed clown approaches another clown (of the femening persuation) at a velocity of +10m/s. The female clown repels the midget clown with a punch that delivers 140N over 0.3 seconds. What is the impolse? What is the clown's resulting velocity?

GOGGLES are your answer.
Fixed.

artikk

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2004
Originally posted by: ActuaryTm
Originally posted by: russianpower

GOGGLES are your answer.
Fixed.

:laugh:

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
Originally posted by: mobobuff
42 creame pies.

yep, that's the impulse...then i believe 7.1 or so is the velocity...or 7.8, can't remember

i already solved this a while ago, just an interesting problem :)

Cristatus

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2004
my physics teacher used to use all this weirdo star wars stuff, and all the girls in the class would have been like: WTF