Ouch... REJECTED.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
SO awhile back, there was this chick that like me and I liked her, but there was one problem. She liked someone else more, and I knew that. But I still went ahead and tried to get with her, but she was "No". And the only reason why she said no was because of the stated problem above. But we are still friends and so I got over her and found a new girl. Now that I like this new girl more than I like the old girl.

Well, guess what, things didn't work out between the old girl and the guy she was waiting for so she comes back to me and asks if I still wanted to get together. And I was like, "NO!" And she was like "Why not? I thought you liked me... blah blah blah." Trying to lay a huge ass guilt trip on me, but I stood my ground. And she was like "Why not!?" And I told her something along the lines of "You know the reason why you wouldn't get with me??? Its the same reasons why I don't want to get with you right now."

So now she's all pissed off at me for doing the same thing that she did. Women!!! :|

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
I think I understand what you meant....are you proud of yourself?

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
haha you know what would be even funnier? if things didn't work out between you and the girl you like more, and you went crawling back to the first one! hahahahah :D

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: gopunk
haha you know what would be even funnier? if things didn't work out between you and the girl you like more, and you went crawling back to the first one! hahahahah :D

yea, and it would be even funnier if she laughed in his face when he did.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
HAHAHA, yeah. :eek:

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002

oh, that will happen alright.

pillage2001

Lifer
Sep 18, 2000
Originally posted by: hdeck

oh, that will happen alright.

It's a cruel cycle.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
Maybe she's more "pissed" at the way the situation was handled?
I did exactly what she did and she gonna get pissed? For what!?

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001

yea...

best not to burn your bridges... especially when it comes to the ladies. i mean, they act all feminine and crap but when they go psycho, there's hell to pay.

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
Originally posted by: her209

well look at it this way, if somebody killed your mother, what do you think their reaction would be if you killed their mother back? do you think they would be like "oh... well i did the same thing to him, so it's okay"?

pillage2001

Lifer
Sep 18, 2000

She's a woman. You get the drill. She can do things to you and you can't do the same to her. Don't ask why.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000

yea...

best not to burn your bridges... especially when it comes to the ladies. i mean, they act all feminine and crap but when they go psycho, there's hell to pay.
Oh, I'm done with her. I'm never going back to her. You what they say, half of the population is female.

AlienCraft

Lifer
Nov 23, 2002

yea...

WOW, I have a new favorite quote!!
LMFAO.... :D

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000

well look at it this way, if somebody killed your mother, what do you think their reaction would be if you killed their mother back? do you think they would be like "oh... well i did the same thing to him, so it's okay"?
But they should realize that killing isn't right to begin with.

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001

and they might, but i still think they would be pissed.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
and they might, but i still think they would be pissed.
Then I say, they can be pissed too. Just not at me, but at the situation.

Peetoeng

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2000

yea...

yes, stay on the high ground. No need to keep score.

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
what you should have said:
because i respect our friendship and i knew you were getting together with another guy you liked i decided that it would be best if i started seeing other people as to not interfere. i am now seeing this girl i really like. sorry.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: eakers
what you should have said:
because i respect our friendship and i knew you were getting together with another guy you liked i decided that it would be best if i started seeing other people as to not interfere. i am now seeing this girl i really like. sorry.
She would still be pissed if I said that.

Peetoeng

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2000
Originally posted by: djheater
Originally posted by: Riprorin
Kind of lost me there. If you like her go out with her, if not don't.

Wise advice my friend. Wise advice.

But you may end up having a new gf everytime a fancier one comes around. Is that what you want?

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Peetoeng
Originally posted by: djheater
Originally posted by: Riprorin
Kind of lost me there. If you like her go out with her, if not don't.

Wise advice my friend. Wise advice.

But you may end up having a new gf everytime a fancier one comes around. Is that what you want?

well hopefully you would have some sort of emotional connection with the girl you are seeing