OT: Unbelievable.

hevnsnt

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
I know this thread will be locked, but this is the only forum that will give half a rats a$$..

Today I drove to my previous address (1 1/2 hr drive) to pick up a truck that I had left behind. Luckily my truck was there, only one parking ticket.. I noticed that it didnt look like anyone lived there, but there was a box sitting on the porch. So I went up there joking with my GF that "Its probably for me, some anandtech deal that I did" low-and-behold it was for me, it was the Laptop Carry Bag that we signed up for quite awhile ago for filling out a survey.. Pretty nice I might add. It had been sitting there for over 3 weeks, and nobody had touched it.. Makes me feel good about the neighborhood I lived in. =)

YOU obviously knew better than to post this thread, and we could appreciate it if you would post all "I got my xxxx in the mail..." topics in the Moderator sponsored ~~~~ Brag & Moan ~~~~ thread.

AnandTech moderator

pyr

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
that is pretty kewl. thats sort of one nice thing about being in an apartment tho, they get all the packages at the front desk then call to say I have one. same thing at the dorm im in during the school year