OT: Please Sticky This - My best friends father passed away today :( Help if possible

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Well my best friend's father passed away today. My friend is only 21 and his father, Antonio Casado, was 60. He died of liver cancer. Please everyone say a prayer.

He was diagnosed with Cancer the week before Thanksgiving. They said it was so serious that he was not even going to make it past Thanksgiving. However he made it past that, and the new year as well. His daughter had her birthday this past Friday, and then Saturday his symptoms got very severe, and they said he would not make it another week. Today, the 21st he passed away around 4:30.

My Friend's mother had also lost her job at the beginning of November. On top of this, his Father did not have life insurance but worked for the Embassy of Spain, so they have been helping him out somewhat with all of his medical expenses. My best friend, 21, is working full time 9-5 during the week at Morgan Stanley, and at the grocery store Sniders on the weekend (where I also currently work). His sister is also working at Morgan Stanley 9-5.

This is a very hard time for them and the bills are going to pile in and I am trying to come up with as much money as possible for him and his family to help him out through these hard times. They will also have a large funeral expense that will be a burden to them. I have started a collection at my work already, and am on break now writing this thread, as I live half of a mile from work. So far out of 6 people we have collected $120 at work. I am trying to get it up to atleast $500 and more if possible.

I am writing this thread to see if anyone is willing to help out, even just $5 if possible. I have been an avid reader on these boards for a long time and done many deals in the FS/FT forum. I have a respectable heatware of 31-0-0 under 'purbeast' without the 0, and am verified with 65 referrals on paypal.

So if you are willing to help, even just $1, please send a donation to:

purbeast0@hotmail.com

under paypal. If this is not allowed in this forum, then please just delete this moderator, but please sticky this if this is at all allowed in these forums. I am also going to post this in the FS/FT forum, and if it's not allowed to double post please feel free to delete it, but my goal is to sticky this.

Thank you guys and please keep my friend in your prayers.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
sorry for the quick bump, i wanted to put this on the top before i go back to work. Thanks for understanding

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
I have $12 dollars in my bank account. I cannot help financially but they are in my thoughts.

moonshinemadness

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2003
Send my condolences, i will see if i can get any money together in the beggining of next month.

Bump for a sticky