OT: need some help...

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
My wife and I play a game called Guild Wars. Well, I'm tired of our current guild, so I'm creating another one. The name is "Anandtech Crunchers", and the guilds' tag is "TeAm". However, I need to design a cape.

cape designs <-- which of these

cape emblems <-- with one of these

cape trim <-- and one of these cape designs.

compudog

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2001
Cape Designs link doesn't work

Emblem, row 5, column 12 (sword & rose) as long as it's just the two of you.

Cape Fringe row 2, column 2

natethegreat

Dec 5, 2004
Yeah, the first link doesn't work for me either.

Couldn't really find a symbol that made me think of TADC :shrugs;

I like the fringe in the middle.

natethegreat

Dec 5, 2004
If it was me I would pick the cape details on the bottom row third from the right. (the one with flames on the edges)

BlackMountainCow

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
My "philosophic" take on it:

cape design: column5, row 4: those look like gearwheels to me, and each one of us is just a small gearwheel in the world of DC (except amdxborg), but without us small gearwheels, DC wouldn't work after all, so every gearwheel/cycle/member counts.

cape emblem: column 1, row 5: hammer and anvil: if they hit each other, the sound is "crunch" and that's what we do, crunch stuff

cape trim/fringe: column 2, row 2: looks just as good as our faces of TA

:p

deerslayer

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
How many people from AT DC are playing Guild Wars? I have the game, I could just never get into it.

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Originally posted by: deerslayer
How many people from AT DC are playing Guild Wars? I have the game, I could just never get into it.

Not many, but I couldn't think of a more appropriate team name for me and my crunching wife. :)

If you / ya'll think it is inappropriate, I will by all means delete it and create another team with another name.

EDIT: This is the interim cape I made.