OT: Engineer waves to all the Ohio and Michigan People!

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
As I pass through Ohio tomorrow on my way to Warren ...actually staying at Sterling Heights (Nice hotel with 23,000 Sq. Ft. Waterpark built in! :Q)...taking the family...just a quick note and wave to you all! :)

Hope the snow (expected 3 to 6 inches here in Lexington, KY) doesn't start or get too bad until I'm North! :)

WWWWWAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Oh, and I'm stopping by Columbus on Saturday on my way home...to see my brother....not impoving much right now :(....I'll wave to Ray and wave to OD while passing through Toledo both ways! :D

mechBgon

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Oct 31, 1999
/me waves from afar... still keeping James in my prayers here

OhioDude

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2001
You'll probably be passing within 10 miles of me on your way to Warren and back.

/me waves at Engineer!

Thoughts and prayers for James every day. :)

Domination

Dec 29, 2000
/me waves from NJ.

What the hell... everyone else was waving, I felt left out :)

Wishing James gets back on his feet quickly...

JWMiddleton

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2000
Robert, I'm really sorry to hear that James is not doing well! :(

I am in the Detroit area this week, but I fly out early Friday morning. I'd like to stop by the hotel and say hello tomorrow (Thursday) evening if we can coordinate it.

John

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Rowdy Ray waves to Engineer as he passes by and through Columbus :)

Many prayers for James, too.

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
Feel like making a stop in Madison Heights? You can try and talk my dad into assimilating his PC ;).

JWMiddleton

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by: bunker

Feel like making a stop in Madison Heights? You can try and talk my dad into assimilating his PC ;).

Did you say Madison Heights? I'm there now, near 14 Mile and John R. According to your profile you live in Atlanta. Is that so? I live up I-85 near Gwinnett Place Mall.

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
Originally posted by: JWMiddleton

Did you say Madison Heights? I'm there now, near 14 Mile and John R. According to your profile you live in Atlanta. Is that so? I live up I-85 near Gwinnett Place Mall.

I'm in Lawrenceville now. Born in Royal Oak and raised in Madison Heights. :D

If you were to go south a mile and a half and east 1/2 mile you'd be at my parents house :)

JWMiddleton

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by: JWMiddleton

I'm in Lawrenceville now. Born in Royal Oak and raised in Madison Heights. :D

If you were to go south a mile and a half and east 1/2 mile you'd be at my parents house :)

That is real close to where we had lunch today: Red Lobster on 12 Mile. PM me with info on where you live in Lawrenceville, it would be funny if we were neighbors! :D