Question Orico enclouser ASM2364 firmware..

Cagatay

Nov 15, 2021
Dear all;
I am newbie on your forum so if Im do something wrong sorr for that...

I ve got Orico M2PVC3-G20 with Asmedia ASM2364..But device did not working good...at the end Today stop working...I need a last firmware but orico support is totaly redacted, they said we havnt got a firmware..How can I find Last firmware..

Any one has got this firmware ?

No profanity allowed in the tech forums.

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

Cagatay

Nov 15, 2021
Absolutely I will not using price ever ever...They are very bad company in terms of customer service.
I need only last firmware file and flushing tool. But they we havent got firmware file , if u need buy new one...What ?? what the hell..!!

Orico is sucks..I will burn this box on youtube..

Soulkeeper

Diamond Member
Nov 23, 2001
I'd check with asmedia. Since the chip and firmware are essentialy designed by them.
Orico just solders everything together and sells the finished product. Chances are Orico would only include the latest firmware at the time they released the product and only provide updates if there was a severe problem. They likely don't support/encourage users to update.

Cagatay

Nov 15, 2021
I'd check with asmedia. Since the chip and firmware are essentialy designed by them.
Orico just solders everything together and sells the finished product. Chances are Orico would only include the latest firmware at the time they released the product and only provide updates if there was a severe problem. They likely don't support/encourage users to update.

Yess I did it...I contacted to Asmedia they said pls contact orico :( I told them the situation. I am waiting for a reply.But I dont think asmedia help me too..Waiting..

Soulkeeper

Diamond Member
Nov 23, 2001
Anything is possible, but without a replacement firmware file and proper tool (or external flash device) it is a big problem.
I'd just return it for a refund if it is not working.
How can you be certain the problem is the firmware and not something else ?

From several posts i've seen, the enclosures with the realtek chipset seem to be favored for stability.

Cagatay

Nov 15, 2021
Im sure because I test firmware some flushing tools not seeing alright..You r right realtek more stable than asm...

Actualy if I ve got same chipset firmware I flushing but I cant find anywhere asm2364 firmware..