BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
Has anyone tried the new Oreo Dunkers? Wow what a great idea...finally I can dunk them in my milk without getting my fingers in my milk. Plus they have 6 different fun designs per package! And to make things even greater...they were buy 1 get 1 free today!!! Man, I can't think of anything cooler than polishing off this bag of Oreo Dunkers at 12:36 AM instead of writing my communications paper...!

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
i dunk oreos in my milk without getting my fingers in my milk... you must be incompetent.

hydrox > oreo

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
God, I loved dunking oreos when I was younger.

Can't remember the last time I had one though.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
uh...whats different about them? are they one a stick or something? i can dunk my oreos without getting my fingers in the milk... i bet they cost more too.

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
Originally posted by: pontifex
uh...whats different about them? are they one a stick or something? i can dunk my oreos without getting my fingers in the milk... i bet they cost more too.

Exact same price for the same amount. They are long instead of round so that you can hold them and get more dunking penetration.

http://www.marketingblurb.com/2006/04/new_oreo_dunkers.html

Read about them. Did eating a whole package of Oreos REALLY lower the lifespan for a year?

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
Originally posted by: pontifex

L

Lola

For some stupid reason, i think the orignial oreos (the round ones) taste better! Especially when you let them rest in the milk a few seconds longer and they are just getting soft when you eat them! YUM!

JM Aggie08

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
Originally posted by: LolaWiz
For some stupid reason, i think the orignial oreos (the round ones) taste better! Especially when you let them rest in the milk a few seconds longer and they are just getting soft when you eat them! YUM!

QFT, im gonna go buy some now.

NoMoMoney

Feb 17, 2005
At the Fourth of July Fair they had fried oreos. Think of a melted Oreo sealed inside a piece of Fried Dough. It was strange, but good.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Originally posted by: NoMoMoney
At the Fourth of July Fair they had fried oreos. Think of a melted Oreo sealed inside a piece of Fried Dough. It was strange, but good.
we had those at our local fair that comes to town for a weeks at the start of summer. they also have deep fried twinkies and something i wanted to try but never got around to, deep fried avocado's.

Pacemaker

Golden Member
Jul 13, 2001
Originally posted by: ElFenix
i dunk oreos in my milk without getting my fingers in my milk... you must be incompetent.

hydrox > oreo

NeumanOs > hydrox > oreo

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
People must have midget size fingers to have wet themselves when dunking the Oreo.

jonessoda

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2005
Oreos are fantastic, but dunkers are just another way for them to take more and more of your money. Pay if you want, I'll stick with the regular ones.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: ElFenix
no one remembers the hydrox :(

no, just noone eats a cookie with a name more suited for a chemical for treating wounds. Honestly, who thought that would be a good name for a cookie?

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: jonessoda
Oreos are fantastic, but dunkers are just another way for them to take more and more of your money. Pay if you want, I'll stick with the regular ones.

How are they taking more, they are the same price :confused: