Ordered WC parts with FedEx.. costs?

LuDaCriS66

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
I ordered some watercooling parts from DangerDen who are based in Oregon in the US ... and I live in Canada. They shipped via FedEx and now I'm worrying about what the customs costs might be...

I know that with UPS, they ask for the money at the door but what about FedEx? I mean.. what happens when you don't have that kind of money on you at the moment? It's gonna be $300 Canadian in parts.. and I dont know how much that's gonna cost in customs fees.. I'm guessing like $100 at least.. :(
anyone know?

simms

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2001
No. UPS will kill you in customs, Fedex is about 50/50. EWven so it won't be too much, ... but you'll have to wait and see. USPS is best for int'l shipments, I haven't been taxed once. And you can see my Heat to see how many deals I've done.

LuDaCriS66

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
Thats true.. I've never been taxed when something was shipped via USPS either.. Oh well. I pretty much know that I will get taxed here.. just hope its not too much.

Anyone know if they have a billing option or something if I don't have the money when they bring the package?