opinions on this haircolor? *nm, its done but different*

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003
please dont go calling me an attentionwhore because i am not trying to be one.. this is actually a pretty bad picture anyway.

im getting my hair done similar to this on thursday.. probably with smaller streaks of blonde though.

im really nervous about it and i just want to know everyones opinion on whether it looks good or not. thanks.

picture

EDIT
i did it, but the guy decided black/red would work better. i wasnt too thrilled since ive had it done like that before but... heres a somewhat blurry picture:
Text

OMFG ATTENTION WHORE!>!>!!>

mdcrab

Platinum Member
Feb 9, 2001
I think it looks nice, but probably be better to leave streaks of blonde out. I did not see any in the picture?
Looks more like a red head, than a brunette to me.
Also whoever is in the picture has very nice hazel-green eyes.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
I like the red, but I'm not sure about the blond streaks. It's one of those things that might look good if it's done right, but will definitely look bad if it's not. The main thing, though, is that you be happy with it.. :)

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003
Originally posted by: Howard
I imagine you've been wearing the same hairstyle for a long time now?

kind of . i like to experiment with color though. why?

mdcrab, how could you not see the blonde?

mdcrab

Platinum Member
Feb 9, 2001
On another look I see the blonde streaks and they appear to be more of a light red than true blonde. Looks nice.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
You need some female friends to talk about this sh!t with.

Guys, the majority here, don't care. We may say we do, but it's only to pay lip service to the "sensitive" sh!t we think you want.

The truth is, if you're nervous about what you're about, whatever you're about to do to yourself, it's probably a bad idea.

I say don't do it.

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
more red on the darker parts and more platinum blonde in the streaks.
it'll be hot. chunky streaks are trendy right now.

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
Are you going for that Bride of Frankenstein look? If so then I think you hit your mark......I'm talking about the hair and not insulting your beauty.

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
don't listen to these guys, they know NOTHING.

are you getting it professionally done or doing it yourself?

Mar 13, 2004
bah.. looks sweet.. yeah a little gothy... but no matter.. ive seen my lil sis's hair every color of the rainbow at one time or another... its weird youd pic the opposite color of your eyes...
my aunt is a redhead and has green eyes.. shes a trip... either way .. yer jes kilin yer hair with those stinky chemicals.. but it still looks sweet....

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Originally posted by: caitlion
please dont go calling me an attentionwhore because i am not trying to be one.. this is actually a pretty bad picture anyway.

im getting my hair done similar to this on thursday.. probably with smaller streaks of blonde though.

im really nervous about it and i just want to know everyones opinion on whether it looks good or not. thanks.

picture

Thats fuggin photochopped.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
...looks like some kind of accident..did you read the instructions??........:confused: