Opera FREE registration codes

Apr 30, 2005
Thanks for the heads-up!

Of course, this is probably a sneaky marketing ploy. They *know* I've used Opera for years with the ads, and at 1920 x 1200, they don't bother me. But give me an ad-free version to use, and I'll probably hand over money for the next upgrade to keep it that way.

Cheers.

BlueWeasel

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Also, is anyone else having a problem with Opera not remembering your AT login information? It seems to work fine for all other sites and forums except this one.

Reckoner

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: BlueWeasel
Also, is anyone else having a problem with Opera not remembering your AT login information? It seems to work fine for all other sites and forums except this one.

Hit Control + Enter

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
Opera is the fastest, most secure, and most feature-filled browser on the market. There's no reason not to like it.

mordantmonkey

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2004
i used to think the whole opera: better, faster, smaller thing was just hype.
downloaded and installed faster than either FF or IE. Also opens and navigates faster than FF or IE. i am now a believer, and Opera fanboy! thanks OP!

JustAnAverageGuy

Diamond Member
Aug 1, 2003
It was only for one day.

I've got an extra registration code (sent the email, then found the instant code page, then later got the email too).

Slickone

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 1999
One thing wrong with Opera is their cookie manager preferences need some cleaning up. It's hard to understand for a lot of people.