Only the best people continue to join the White House.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
And now Will Happer, a Climate Science Denier, Joins the White House for what role we dont know. He's been brought up here before from deniers here even though his field of science is not climate its physics.

https://blog.ucsusa.org/rachel-lick...r-joins-the-white-house#.W5drjnQuPrE.facebook
safe_image.php

Stoned or looks like he's been hitting the sauce a lot

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
He obviously he had to go through extreme vetting by Dump to get hired, so I'm sure he's a very fine person.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I will say that early this morning several other vets and myself were standing at the VA OPC waiting for them to open the doors when a conversation struck over Trump and his activities. Everyone was in agreement that its the most bizarre stuff they've seen in their lifetime.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Drain the swamp. Fill it with toxic sewage.

Profit.

If toxic sewage includes bullshit coming out of Trump's sneering face and from his spineless Repub lackeys in Congress then what was the swamp is now a mountain of smelly choking BS taller than Mount Everest and growing.

And yes, Trump and the Repubs are making huge profits from selling that BS to their followers. Sad but true.