Online billing: Get $5 from Citibank, $10 from AT&T

mudslide

Jan 29, 2003
To make $5

If you have an AT&T Universal or a Citibank credit card, get online access to your account by going to Universal Card page (this works for citibank cards, too). Then after you login, on the right side you can click on the heading "Save Time...Save Paper" Receive your statements online and get a $5 statement credit. You get an email each month when your statement is ready. Also, you can enroll as many AT&T Universal Card/Citibank accounts as you'd like and get $5 for each one.

To make $10

Switch to online billing (instead of receiving a paper statement) from AT&T Residential Long Distance and get $10 cash from moneyBB.com's cash back page (under the Phone offers).

Or instead of $10 cash, get a $15 Amazon GC for going directly to the AT&T site

If you don't like the online statements for any of these offers, you can just change back from the websites very easily and still keep the money/GC's (you can only do it once - if you cancel then sign up again, you can't get more money/GCs).

Wei

Oct 1, 2001
i have citi and signed up for the ebilling, i think they won't credit the 5 until like 3 or 4 months later. i didn't care all that much, i wanted the ebill anyway