One power outage away from oblivion

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
I'm down to one ram slot on my computer. Currently at 2 gigs of ram.

If you don't see me again you'll know why. Computer is dying ..woke up this morning to a computer that wouldn't start. of course it was the ram slots dying.

ctbaars

Golden Member
Nov 4, 2009
Start a go-fund-me for a new Mayne computer. Maybe we can get you a Compaq.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
If we raise enough money we can even get one with a built in clock!

iu

Now that's a blast from the past. My sister had one of those, I think it had Windows 95.

FeuerFrei

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2005
Mine's dead. I only post from work now.

Ready to rebuild though, the last part arrived today. Hello motherboard.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I'm down to one ram slot on my computer. Currently at 2 gigs of ram.

If you don't see me again you'll know why. Computer is dying ..woke up this morning to a computer that wouldn't start. of course it was the ram slots dying.
Offer it some toast with butter and jam. It's just on strike.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Mine's dead. I only post from work now.
The q9650 or whatnot died finally? Kaput? Sorry to hear that. LMK if you need another PC.

And I'm ashamed to admit, I offered Mayne a gaming PC, but I didn't know how to pack and ship a PC to Canada. That PC is now in the hands of one of my other friends, he hasn't decided if he wants to buy it or not. I should know within a week or two if I'm getting it back in stock, and if I do, I'll let you know, Mayne.

Or if you're interesting in an FX-8320E rig, with a GT1030 2GB GDDR5, I've got one of those in stock, and I just built a Ryzen R5 2400G rig a few days ago. Could have that one fairly cheap, I did spend some bucks on that one though.

FeuerFrei

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2005
The q9650 or whatnot died finally? Kaput? Sorry to hear that. LMK if you need another PC.

And I'm ashamed to admit, I offered Mayne a gaming PC, but I didn't know how to pack and ship a PC to Canada. That PC is now in the hands of one of my other friends, he hasn't decided if he wants to buy it or not. I should know within a week or two if I'm getting it back in stock, and if I do, I'll let you know, Mayne.

Or if you're interesting in an FX-8320E rig, with a GT1030 2GB GDDR5, I've got one of those in stock, and I just built a Ryzen R5 2400G rig a few days ago. Could have that one fairly cheap, I did spend some bucks on that one though.
Nah, I'm recovering from a lightning strike back in early May. Toasted my Gigabyte H81 mobo and monitor. Last part (Asus ROG Maximus IX Apex motherboard) arrived yesterday so I have everything on hand to build a new pc. Thanks for the offer. :)

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014

I am completely happy not playing path of exile for the next few months. I just want to be game readiy for classic wow on august 27th... the world needs my tanking skills

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
if its the
I am completely happy not playing path of exile for the next few months. I just want to be game readiy for classic wow on august 27th... the world needs my tanking skills

If its the original engine classic wow ran great on a geforce 3. I think thats what I had when it came out.