One of these days some penis enlargement treatment will actually work

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kmac1914

Golden Member
Apr 2, 2002
Originally posted by: mugs
One of these days, a penis enlargement treatment will actually work, but nobody will believe it because they're so used to hearing about the ones that don't work from spam.

well, there's actually treatments that do work (besides surgery!), but that's about right....most people wouldn't believe that they do, so the people that have benefited continue to. It's a sorta fight club thing...there's whole forums just for that subject.

My 2 cents.

fredtam

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
I can't believe this thread isn't locked. I had a comment about penis enlargement cream making your hands bigger in my sig and a wonderful moderator removed it after locking a post in FS/FT because my dumb a$$ forgot I had to specify an asking price.

fredtam,

Please read the rules for our For Sale/Trade forum. You MUST post an asking price on all items offered for sale. Auction syle offers (best offer, make an offer, etc.) are not permitted on our forums. I have locked your FS thread.

While you are at it, please read ALL of these rules before you post again. Also, the penis cream comment in your sig file is inappropriate for our forums. It has been deleted. Please do not replace it with anything similarly offensive.

AnandTech Moderator

z0mb13

Lifer
May 19, 2002
Originally posted by: dahotboykj
One of these days, a penis enlargement treatment will actually work, but nobody will believe it because they're so used to hearing about the ones that don't work from spam.

well, there's actually treatments that do work (besides surgery!), but that's about right....most people wouldn't believe that they do, so the people that have benefited continue to. It's a sorta fight club thing...there's whole forums just for that subject.

My 2 cents.

so r u saying that it actually DO WORK?? :D

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
Originally posted by: fredtam
I can't believe this thread isn't locked. I had a comment about penis enlargement cream making your hands bigger in my sig and a wonderful moderator removed it after locking a post in FS/FT because my dumb a$$ forgot I had to specify an asking price.

fredtam,

Please read the rules for our For Sale/Trade forum. You MUST post an asking price on all items offered for sale. Auction syle offers (best offer, make an offer, etc.) are not permitted on our forums. I have locked your FS thread.

While you are at it, please read ALL of these rules before you post again. Also, the penis cream comment in your sig file is inappropriate for our forums. It has been deleted. Please do not replace it with anything similarly offensive.

AnandTech Moderator

That's because you ventured out of OT. The lesson is....never leave

kmac1914

Golden Member
Apr 2, 2002
Originally posted by: z0mb13
Originally posted by: dahotboykj

My 2 cents.

so r u saying that it actually DO WORK?? :D

if you want it bad enough to work for it....