One drink a day may be too much for aging brain cells

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Although I consider this topic an interesting point of discussion . . . Bush comment was just a pertinent aside . . . I'm not sure there's anything clever about altering someone else's post. It's one thing to quote them and then entirely misrepresent what was said . . . common occurence here actually. But this . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
I think it's plain unfair to blame alcohol for Moonbeam. I think it was the cocaine.

. . . seems a touch declasse.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc
Although I consider this topic an interesting point of discussion . . . Bush comment was just a pertinent aside . . . I'm not sure there's anything clever about altering someone else's post. It's one thing to quote them and then entirely misrepresent what was said . . . common occurence here actually. But this . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
I think it's plain unfair to blame alcohol for Moonbeam. I think it was the cocaine.

. . . seems a touch declasse.

It was obviously a joke. Lay off the opiates and booze.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001

I love word play as much as anyone else . . . I just don't believe in misrepresenting what someone else says . . . without first restating explicitly . . . what they actually said.

EDIT: I apologize for an inappropriate comment. Personal attacks are unnecessary to communicate a difference of opinion.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
You are obviously a joke. Lay off the opiates and booze.

I love word play as much as anyone else . . . I just don't believe in misrepresenting what someone else says . . . without first restating explicitly . . . what they actually said.

It's not like it was debate, it was just a sly comment from Moonie that someone used back on him. No harm no foul. You're overblowing it big time.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Although my personal censor prevents me from directly commenting on the lowlife that roam AT P&N . . . it does allow me to make a general observation that some of you people sux.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Although my personal censor prevents me from directly commenting on the lowlife that roam AT P&N . . . it does allow me to make a general observation that some of you people sux.

Seriously Bali it was a joke. I certainly didn't take what you said seriously and you shouldn't take what anyone else says serious when it is obvious they are joking. Having a rough day or something?:beer:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
"no wonder a particular President appears to be closer than normal to a chimp"
--------------

On the other hand, Bali, you shouldn't oughta also insult chimps. :D