One drink a day may be too much for aging brain cells

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000

miguel

Nov 2, 2001
I'll give BBD a chance. I think he was trying to be funny in a Jay Leno kinda way.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: alchemize
Being YABB is not complimentary to you, BBD.
Yet Another Bleating Bushie? I think you've confused BBD for one of the sheep.
;)

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Bowfinger
;)

Yet Another Bush Basher...

You're thinking YABA ;)

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Saying a drink per day is good for you is like saying that sunburn is good for you because it rids you of old skin cells.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
;)

You're thinking YABA ;)
Nah, just doesn't sound right. Yet Another Bleating Bushie (YABB) rolls off the tongue better. Of course Yet Another Bush Apologist (YABA) works better yet. And then there's Ldir's Bush Apologists of America (BAA). It's a nice example of onomatopoeia. (I've had that word stuck in my head since Jr. High. That's the first -- and likely the last -- time I had a chance to use it.)

Then there's UQ's sad little YABAs Against Christ (YACs). Not sure what his beef is with Christians, but I want no part of it.

Maybe we could combine YABA, YABB, and BAA: Yet Another Bleating Bush Apologist of America - YABBAA. Or maybe YABbaa.

YABbaa, YABbaa, YABbaa.

What do you think?

:)

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
;)

You're thinking YABA ;)
Nah, just doesn't sound right. Yet Another Bleating Bushie (YABB) rolls off the tongue better. Of course Yet Another Bush Apologist (YABA) works better yet. And then there's Ldir's Bush Apologists of America (BAA). It's a nice example of onomatopoeia. (I've had that word stuck in my head since Jr. High. That's the first -- and likely the last -- time I had a chance to use it.)

Then there's UQ's sad little YABAs Against Christ (YACs). Not sure what his beef is with Christians, but I want no part of it.

Maybe we could combine YABA, YABB, and BAA: Yet Another Bleating Bush Apologist of America - YABBAA. Or maybe YABbaa.

YABbaa, YABbaa, YABbaa.

What do you think?

OK let's try this one, along that train of thought.

YABbaa we got covered
DABbaa is Democrats Against Bush for those partisan hacks on the Dem side
DOO is Demonstrably Obstinately Opinionated for folks on either side
;)

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
;)

You're thinking YABA ;)

YABbaa, YABbaa, YABbaa.

What do you think?

It's YACS you oligrophrenic sh!t stain and trust me the CS does not stand for anything Christian or caught stealing.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Ultra Quiet
It's YACS you oligrophrenic sh!t stain and trust me the CS does not stand for anything Christian or caught stealing.
I'm quite aware of your crude nature and know what you intended. Didn't you get at least one vacation for that already?

We'll stick with YABAs Against Christ (YACs), thank you very much. If you choose to be associated with that, it's a free country. Knock yourself out.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
I'm quite aware of your crude nature and know what you intended. Didn't you get at least one vacation for that already?

We'll stick with YABAs Against Christ (YACs), thank you very much. If you choose to be associated with that, it's a free country. Knock yourself out.
UQ you diverted Bowfinger from my YABbaa DABbaa DOO :(

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001

You mean "oligophrenic?" Hmmm, and all along I thought it stood for Yet Another Crap (for brains) Submariner. Oh well.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: burnedout
One drink a day may be too much for aging brain cells
More junk science, I tell you. ;) :beer: = good.

hehe, I too will wait 90 days or so for the study that finds 1 drink/day as better than thought previously! :beer:

CaptnKirk

Lifer
Jul 25, 2002
This all works out OK if you drink real hard and
expect to die of old age and senility right after
Freshman Mid-Term exams.

Anything else and you're in trouble.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Hey I'm not a Bush basher . . . granted, I do think his policy sux great big donkey balls. Despite the naysayers, there are consequences for heavy drinking. By his own admission, Bush was a heavy drinker for YEARS.

Ldir

Platinum Member
Jul 23, 2003
;)

You're thinking YABA ;)

YABbaa, YABbaa, YABbaa.

What do you think?

I want royalties! :)

--------------------
Bush Apologists of America (BAA). Pulling the wool over America's eyes since 1980.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Ldir
;)

You're thinking YABA ;)

YABbaa, YABbaa, YABbaa.

What do you think?

I want royalties! :)

--------------------
Bush Apologists of America (BAA). Pulling the wool over America's eyes since 1980.
OK, OK. I'll give you half of whatever I collect.

But this is off-topic. We are supposed to be discussing whether alcohol caused Bush-lite's mental impairments.

;)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I think it's plain unfair to blame alcohol for Bush. I think it was the cocaine.