OMGWTFPWNED!!!

Dacalo

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2000
LOL I knew which video you are talking even before clicking on the link.

E equals MC2

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
I'm assuming is parrying is you have to snap to block just at the moment each strikes are blown, correct?

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
I know absolutely nothing about street fighter, but I get pumped up every time I see that guy block all those shots with one HP left.

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
Are there any more of those washed-up Street Fighters meet IRL videos? The last one I saw had Dhalsim driving a cab that Zangeif got into....

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Um, who won? Both "life meters" still had something in them at the end.:confused:

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
Originally posted by: LS20
i dont get it

I feel sorry for you then. To explain it in simple terms, it was a moment of pure perfection, under pressure, where a persons hard work comes together at the most critical moment and the impossible becomes reality. Sort of like that. Take note of the guy crazily swiveling his joystick and mashing buttons when such actions actually have no effect, the dispare in his body language as he flings his hands off the controls and rocks his chair backwards in disbelief, all the while Daigo(the guy who did the awesomeness) sits calmly in his own magical world of street fighter god pwnness.

buzzsaw13

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: E equals MC2
I'm assuming is parrying is you have to snap to block just at the moment each strikes are blown, correct?

parry is when you press forward right before an attack, so he's tapping forward every time you see the blue flash.