OMG24SPOILERWTFONE11!

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
"There are NO coordinates!"

What a face! ---> A classic transition from disbelief through to the first few syanpses of understanding. :p

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Perknose
What a face! ---> A classic transition from disbelief through to the first few syanpses of understanding. :p

Tonight's 24.

There was a luscious, female voiced, Spanish language version of Crying by Roy Orbison set to the montage at the end. Nice.

The above was the result of a short conversation between the two hottest babes currently on the show, GothObergruppenfuhrer In Black Leather, a "company operative" and LusciousBarelyLegalNativeGirlfriend of the GuyWhoIsSoImportant you can bet he'll figure prominently in upcoming episodes. (The English Guy.)

Meanwhile, everyone notice El Padron's hand stll moving when Teabag stopped suffocating him?

PLOT one1one!!111! :laugh:

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: joshsquall
If my suspicion is correct, you just spoiled it for me, you asshole.

Can you ever forgive me?

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001

Tonight's 24.

There was a luscious, female voiced, Spanish language version of Crying by Roy Orbison set to the montage at the end. Nice.

The above was the result of a short conversation between the two hottest babes currently on the show, GothObergruppenfuhrer In Black Leather, a "company operative" and LusciousBarelyLegalNativeGirlfriend of the GuyWhoIsSoImportant you can bet he'll figure prominently in upcoming episodes. (The English Guy.)

Meanwhile, everyone notice El Padron's hand stll moving when Teabag stopped suffocating him?

PLOT one1one!!111! :laugh:

Confirmed, you're a spoiling asshole.

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: joshsquall
Confirmed, you're a spoiling asshole.

Take responsiblity for your life.

If you'd truly had doubts you could have stopped reading after the OP, which was:

What a face! ---> A classic transition from disbelief through to the first few syanpses of understanding.

If you think I spoiled tonight's 24 for you with the OP, you need to get out more often.

slayer202

Lifer
Nov 27, 2005
episode was dissapointing, I guess the strike is to blame though.

and with the 24 thread title...

and not sure I would call this a spoiler since the episode has aired, although not yet on the west coast I assume

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: slayer202
episode was dissapointing, I guess the strike is to blame though.

and with the 24 thread title...

and not sure I would call this a spoiler since the episode has aired, although not yet on the west coast I assume

Folks record it. This makes me a bad person.

. . . Still think the OP is not much of a spoiler, and that if you're THAT upset, you really should get out more.

austin316

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2001
Honestly, I don't think I can wait another week to find out what happens next. Is there a torrent out there for next week's episode?