OMG, this is so evil.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
Michael Bachman spent Christmas telling her grandchildren that eternal fires of hell awaits them if they don't follow her religion.

Imagine the scenerio on Christmas Eve:

MB: Hey kids gather around. I've got a story to tell you.
Kids Oh goodiee. A Christmas story

MB: Your all going to HELL. Everyone here will be burning forever in hell if you don't follow Christanity.
KIds: :eek: :eek: :eek:

These children are probably going to hate her in 15 years.

“We talked about what heaven is, and we talked about what hell is,” she said. “That hell is just as real as heaven. And in hell, there’s eternal fires and damnation and it’s a real place, we do not want to go there, that’s where the wicked will go. And then I explained how they don’t go — that they receive Christ and confess their sins … [Jesus] cleanses them and then because of his righteousness, they go to heaven.”

Reactions: quikah

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Butbutbut those damn libruhls be the indoctrinators and groomers! :p;)

They obviously chose it for that effect, but wow at that pic of her. At least the exterior aligns with the interior? lol

• Haha
Reactions: igor_kavinski

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
Satan is actually a pretty nice guy as long as you keep firm grip on your soul.

And why, in the 21st century are people still using Dante's Inferno as their authoritative guide to hell?

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
People have been telling this to their children for over a thousand years. Are you new to the planet?

See, nothing to worry about.
Besides, I though I read a post from you that you were looking into Islam. One imaginary god is the same as another.

Just looking. I seriously doubt that I can believe in God. Was thinkingg about reincarnation. I just can't get myself to believe.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
Satan is actually a pretty nice guy as long as you keep firm grip on your soul.

And why, in the 21st century are people still using Dante's Inferno as their authoritative guide to hell?

The common theme among Christians today is annihilation from God.

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Ugh it's weird to me that talking about taking a shit, something every functional human does in some capacity or a other, is taboo while talking about the afterlife/heaven/hell/etc which is just oral diarrhea and absolutely no one knows about and will NEVER know about is somehow considered socially acceptable.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
“I was with two of my grandchildren this weekend, a two-year-old and a six-year-old, and I was just compelled to talk to them about, when we die, it’s judgement,” Bachmann said.

In her case, there won't be any judgement for child abuse, or anything else, she will be just a dead bitch, and the world will be a slightly better place for it.

Reactions: Pohemi

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Michael Bachman spent Christmas telling her grandchildren that eternal fires of hell awaits them if they don't follow her religion.

Imagine the scenerio on Christmas Eve:

MB: Hey kids gather around. I've got a story to tell you.
Kids Oh goodiee. A Christmas story

MB: Your all going to HELL. Everyone here will be burning forever in hell if you don't follow Christanity.
KIds: :eek: :eek: :eek:

These children are probably going to hate her in 15 years.

I suspect sitting her kids down and watching A Charlie Brown Christmas would have been more effective.

BTW - You are so right on the bolded

Reactions: Pohemi and Captante