OMG Rochester is making me an alcoholic!!

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
And for those f**ckers who think I'm irresponsible and a drunk, I should tell you the following

- I've been working 8:30 to 7:00 every day for the past two weeks since starting the internship, and haven't touched liquor since then.
- I do NOT have work tomorrow! BIATCH!
- I did not drive.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: alexjohnson16
In Iowa City they have dollar pitchers and dollar you-call-its on Thursday night.

That > *

Bar I used to frequent had dime beer night. 32 ounce beer for a dime. Mixed drinks were $.75 or $1.00.

alexjohnson16

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2002
Originally posted by: minendo
In Iowa City they have dollar pitchers and dollar you-call-its on Thursday night.

That > *

Bar I used to frequent had dime beer night. 32 ounce beer for a dime. Mixed drinks were $.75 or $1.00.

I'd believe it. In Iowa and Indiana, there's nothing else to do but drink.

:beer:

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001

That > *

I'd believe it. In Iowa and Indiana, there's nothing else to do but drink.

:beer:

There's plenty to do in Indiana. You just have to be drunk to enjoy it. :p

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: UNCjigga
And for those f**ckers who think I'm irresponsible and a drunk, I should tell you the following

- I've been working 8:30 to 7:00 every day for the past two weeks since starting the internship, and haven't touched liquor since then.
- I did not drive.

The first stage is denial.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

- I did not drive.

Yeah, as in denying myself alcohol?

MetalMat

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
They used to have penny pitcher wednesdays here in lafayette. for 1 penny you could get a pitcher of whatever beer they had on tap, or most mixed drinks at the bar. The cover was 5 bucks, but I used to get in for free ;)

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001

- I did not drive.

Yeah, as in denying myself alcohol?

Bingo.